Have you see ever seen a fight at work?

quad decade guy

Playa has to pay for that land, airplane and corvettes somehow. Do what you gotta do to roll with the big dogs.
Interesting.

My home is just now entering California/NY/CT prices.

As belittled and bullied as I am about my finances(of which NONE OF THESE CLOWNS KNOW OF).....my home(LAND) has tripled in the 5 years I've owned it. Best investment I've made to date(2 wheeler close 2nd). Corvette worth much more than what I paid for it 5 years ago(used car prices and all) Airplane: walk away even, having paid nothing to own it.......gosh, the future is bright indeed. My investments will pay nearly 6 figs for retirement into perpetuity. Life is good. Into work this evening to pad that $125K.....chuckle.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Interesting.

As belittled and bullied as I am about my finances(of which NONE OF THESE CLOWNS KNOW OF).....my home(LAND) has tripled in the 5 years I've owned it. Best investment I've made to date(2 wheeler close 2nd). Corvette worth much more than what I paid for it 5 years ago(used car prices and all) Airplane: walk away even, having paid nothing to own it.......gosh, the future is bright indeed. My investments will pay nearly 6 figs for retirement into perpetuity. Life is good. Into work this evening to pad that $125K.....chuckle.
No one cares, Chuckles

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
It’s Friday I want to hear some stories. I’ve seen guy punch a box and get sent home. Yet to see an actual fist fight here, surprisingly.
That's what locker rooms are for.

A isn't going to lose his job just because he wants to punch B in the face.

fight-club-first-rule-of-fight-club.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Interesting.

Not true

Zowert

No and I’m not really surprised. Violence of any kind is an easy way to get fired. There are rumors of a sup and preloader meeting up after work in a parking lot a couple blocks from center to trade hands. This was years ago but I remember seeing two guys on the belt with beat up faces, one had a fat lip, the other a black eye. They must’ve settled their differences in that parking lot because they were able to get along from then on.