Have you see ever seen a fight at work?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
It’s Friday I want to hear some stories. I’ve seen guy punch a box and get sent home. Yet to see an actual fist fight here, surprisingly.

542thruNthru

It’s Friday I want to hear some stories. I’ve seen guy punch a box and get sent home. Yet to see an actual fist fight here, surprisingly.
Yes at least 4. Even saw one where a PT sup got thrown on a moving belt.

Member kept his job because the sup started the shoving match.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I usually kicked the boxes. It is amazing there aren’t more fights, but the potential loss of your job is great moderator.

Hot Carl

Back in my preload years I would always jokingly ask if a fight broke out in the unload when our flow got really slow. And then one day it actually happened.

We did have a couple fights break out on the belts including one that got a 10+ year preloader shown the door. That guy had it coming though. Dude was an absolute prick. Had a huge file at HR's office full of documented complaints from female employees about his behavior. They were just waiting for the right moment to give him the boot and he handed it to them on a silver platter.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

i’ve never seen an actual fight at either of the two buildings I’ve worked in nor at FedEx ground when I work there. I’ve seen lots of heated arguments but most people aren’t crazy/mentally ill enough to get physical over work related issues. Short of someone assaulting you physically no one should ever lay their hands on someone at work. Or anywhere else.

SandSpida

I saw an angry driver beat the crap out of his bulkhead door for not shutting. The holder for hazardous material paperwork went flying out of his truck right in front of a supervisor. Driver looked at supe and screamed, “what are you going to do about it?” Supe just shook his head and did nothing.

DriverNerd

I saw an angry driver beat the crap out of his bulkhead door for not shutting. The holder for hazardous material paperwork went flying out of his truck right in front of a supervisor. Driver looked at supe and screamed, “what are you going to do about it?” Supe just shook his head and did nothing.
What driver hasn't gotten into a fight with his bulkhead door?!

DriverNerd

I've seen some red faced, yelling, 2 inches apart, spitting, screaming, threating arguments that I've got in the middle of - but none that made it to punches thrown. Most people are smart enough to back down once you ask them "do you want to lose your job?"

Cloud

I've seen some red faced, yelling, 2 inches apart, spitting, screaming, threating arguments that I've got in the middle of - but none that made it to punches thrown. Most people are smart enough to back down once you ask them "do you want to lose your job?"
Witnessed one of these situations and one of the drivers slammed a diad into the ground and that sucker bounced off the ground like a slinky.