have your cake and eat it too

W

wily_old_vet

Crappie-Assuming you are an adult you can choose not to read the threads from moreluck that have you so offended. You can choose not to read any of the threads on the chance that moreluck might have responded to that thread thereby in your mind spamming it. You can choose to leave the site and I somehow think you would be less missed than moreluck. You have choices, make one.

A

afups

Hawaii may be the number one state for consumption of SPAM but according to what I have read, the number one PLACE on earth for eating spam is GUAM.

So what?...you say...so do I.

C

crappie

Willy are you trying to be a hero .Why did you mention more luck was a female for?
To be honest I was thinking moreluck is a UPS mangement trying to change topics when it was something bad about UPS.
You make me laugh silly willy.

O

over9five

People really eat SPAM....? You can really buy it at the store?

I always thought SPAM was urban legend...

T

trickpony1

I don't know the ingredients nor do I have any of that product in my house.
I could be mistaken but I believe the parts of animals that are processed that aren't popular or socially acceptable to consume are thrown in a hopper, extruded and packaged.
It's amazing the color is strikingly similar to what we refer to as "ham".

O

over9five

Heading down to my terrorist attack bunker. I think I once bought a can for emergency rations. I really want to see the ingredients!

O

over9five

Ingredients:
Pork with ham, salt,water,modified potato starch, sodium nitrite.

http://www.spam.com

(I only got it cuz it has a 25 year shelf life...Works good for the bunker)

T

trickpony1

Does "pork" mean:

the large colon
the small colon
the esophagus
the trachea
the sexual organs
tendons
ligaments
liver
gall bladder
urinary bladder
uterus
brain
eyes
ovaries
kidneys
pancreas

The first ingredient listed on the label is the most abundant.
Sounds tasty doesn't it?
Gosh....with a 25 year shelf life, do you think there are any preservatives mixed in also?

(Message edited by trickpony1 on July 02, 2005)

O

over9five

I'm sure it could be any of that... Yuck, did ya have to mention sexual organs???

Remember hearing that McDonalds burgers were mostly made from cow lung?

OK, I'm throwing it out. Just wanted some variety from the MREs...!

T

trickpony1

That sounds par for the course.
Makes for a bigger profit margin than using real beef.
Just another reason why I haven't eaten at McD's in years.
Have lost a lot of weight also.

B

brownmonster

Stopped at the Spam Museum in Austin Minn. on my way back from South Dakota. The place was closed because they were setting up for the annual Spam Jam, a big party with music, food(if you call Spam food) etc. Was quite upset since we drove 25 minutes out of our way and the brochure did not list "Spam Jam set-up" as one of the days it was closed. It was to be the Pinacle of our vacation! BM

T

toonertoo

The msg will kill you or at least give you violent diarhea, not good in the bunker. Darn I grew up on spam.

And how did this thread turn to spam anyway, simply amazing.

(Message edited by toonertoo on July 06, 2005)

W

wily_old_vet

Tooner-It turned to spam whne crappie accused Moreluck of spamming with her jokes and recipes

C

crappie

Wily I think this above your head ,Tonner is giveing you axample of morelucks posting .on and on and on ,get it?

W

wily_old_vet

Crappie-No where does tooner say anything about Moreluck. She was lamenting the fact that the subject got changed after you made the attack on Moreluck. I saw many come to Moreluck's defense and none to yours so I think it's you who's head is in the wrong place (and I'd be more than happy to tell you where that is).

By the way you have a bad habit of not getting peoples names right. In one post you referred to me as Willy and in your last post in this thread you called tooner tonner.

C

crappie

you are slick willy to me stick it up your a..

(Message edited by crappie on July 07, 2005)