Hazard Pay in Memphis?

McFeely

Huge Member
Fedex does this from time to time when needed especially close to peak. I know they did it in the Bay Area a few years ago when they were bleeding drivers right before peak.

My district had a 15% pay increase one year at peak because of the crazy turnover. I keep wishing they'd do something permanent with our payscale (not just the idea of continuing the steps, but putting my part of Colorado in a higher bracket) since it's so expensive to live here.

Artee

My district had a 15% pay increase one year at peak because of the crazy turnover. I keep wishing they'd do something permanent with our payscale (not just the idea of continuing the steps, but putting my part of Colorado in a higher bracket) since it's so expensive to live here.

They are doing that at a hub on the west coast. $3/hr more if they stay through the beginning of january. In fact some of our drivers have talked to some of the RT drivers in that area and they are also going to be getting the extra $3/hr through peak. Wonder if they will offer that to the couriers in that area also?

falcon back

Sure they did,