Hazard pay?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
No that’s straight from the CEOs desk, we can’t afford it especially gloves, sanitizer, masks , toliet paper, paper towels, and dr bags. Also he’s entitled to that 6 million dollar bonus since we are doing so well.

Grey

The technology demands us to zig zag across busy streets and back up in crowded neighborhoods. Now we have to deal with the China Virus? Easy yes.

over9five

Staff member
No that’s straight from the CEOs desk, we can’t afford it especially gloves, sanitizer, masks , toliet paper, paper towels, and dr bags. Also he’s entitled to that 6 million dollar bonus since we are doing so well.
I'd give him an extra million for getting us all to work a pandemic, and thanking him for it...

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
The technology demands us to zig zag across busy streets and back up in crowded neighborhoods. Now we have to deal with the China Virus? Easy yes.
Oh , but Orion works without anyone admitting that it doesn’t. Drivers are putting they’re life on the lines of stock prices

HereWeGoAgain

We should all feel very blessed & glad we're able to service our communities during this crisis. When supplies become available I hope UPS does the right thing and tries to supply as many as possible, Hospitals need these supplies right now guys so stop complaining about it. I saw Amazon and I believe Costco and chase and bank of America have all came out and gave their employees a bonus (Hazard Pay) or in amazons case double time for overtime worked. Do I think UPS should give us hazard pay? No, but I feel like it would be a great gesture to us employees if they did, it would differently be a much needed moral boost.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We should all feel very blessed & glad we're able to service our communities during this crisis.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL