HAZARD PAY

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's true; my Ors and I have a good relationship and he told me about it last week. Told him I was happy for him but that's messed up. An extra day off AND a bonus check and we get nothing; meanwhile FedEx is giving a company wide 2% raise with their profits.
I hear they're hiring.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Its not to late to have the union go for hazard pay. Many health organizations are predicting 300,000 dead Americans by Dec. 1. The US hasn’t even had the deadlier second wave. The third wave is always messy too. The union is weak. Good for the supervisors getting a raise. The Teamsters on Brown Cafe have stated numerous times they make enough money. They don’t mind corporate workers getting a larger slice. UPS showing it’s workers a little respect. Teamsters will continue to do nothing but take your money and sit at home.

what’s the body count today

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Without fail, I have continued to receive the pay and benefits I am contractually entitled to. Nowhere in our contract does it read that I am entitled to more if people get sick. Not even if it's with a disease that has been propagandized to wreak havoc on our economy.
I’m over 2 g’s in 9.5 pay since Covid and I am only in year 3 of progression. Banked thousands into my savings just from the extra ot. Plus the stimulus checks....I’m gonna hit 80-90 k this year with everything and I’m 18 months from top rate....drivers are WINNING right now

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is anybody else out there aware that the full-time supervisors have gotten a hazard pay bonus check? Can’t describe how angry this makes me. It’s totally unacceptable.
Blame the union. Did nothing when the kettle was hot.

freehoodies

Its not to late to have the union go for hazard pay. Many health organizations are predicting 300,000 dead Americans by Dec. 1. The US hasn’t even had the deadlier second wave. The third wave is always messy too. The union is weak. Good for the supervisors getting a raise. The Teamsters on Brown Cafe have stated numerous times they make enough money. They don’t mind corporate workers getting a larger slice. UPS showing it’s workers a little respect. Teamsters will continue to do nothing but take your money and sit at home.
We arent even at 50k deaths. Even Birx says our numbers are inflated by at least 25%. Its way more inflated than that.

Sweden never locked down or mandated masks, they are past it. Turns out HQC works really well.

Thats why Uganda only had 2 deaths.