He’s Right Though

Overpaid Union Thug

I’m surprised I haven’t ended up going viral for the same thing. I’m definitely on some Ring footage nicely lecturing/coaching customers on how to save money by not always using Amazon.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Exact reason why I have since day 1...

Paused all communication as I come to a resi stop.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand

I rarely ring the "Ring" doorbell ..

I'll knock, kick and bang...

Or ring the regular doorbell (people really hate that)...

542thruNthru

Exact reason why I have since day 1...

Paused all communication as I come to a resi stop.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand

I rarely ring the "Ring" doorbell ..

I'll knock, kick and bang...

Or ring the regular doorbell (people really hate that)...
It records whether you press it or not. We had a driver written up because of a ring doorbell. We also had a few accidents recorded off the ring doorbells that the company obtained.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
It records whether you press it or not. We had a driver written up because of a ring doorbell. We also had a few accidents recorded off the ring doorbells that the company obtained.
Same here...

But...

I didn't see your ring doorbell only the other doorbell.

I spot it before I even stop...

Never make eye contact with it...

It's the devil

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm waiting for the lawsuits. You invited the driver to your house by ordering something, therefore the driver should be afforded the right for his or her person on video not to be shared publicly.

Large item deliveries? Place item so it blocks the ring camera.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm waiting for the lawsuits. You invited the driver to your house by ordering something, therefore the driver should be afforded the right for his or her person on video not to be shared publicly.
Same with vicious dogs you invited the driver he ought not have to worry about being bitten

Fuzzy Brown

I never communicate over the video doorbell or show any emotion in front of one, whatever you say I pretend I don’t hear you.
I’m ringing and waiting for you to come to the door and sign I don’t need you to dismissively tell me to leave it or question me as to why I can’t.
If you’re home come to the door, if you’re not hopefully I can AP and you can use the 8 mile drive to the AP to have a plan for having your package signed for next time.
If not I’ll be back tomorrow and we’ll do it all over again.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Yes yes keep ordering the longer it takes the more I can file 9.5. God bless you customers, because of you, my management is red in the face every Monday.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Had a guy call in on me when I refused to leave his box of booze over the ring doorbell when they weren’t home. LOL
Haven’t touched one since, this was a few years ago

Sixth Punch Sense

Prime week was like any other week here. I too have said a few choice words before I noticed a doorbell camera, usually delivery Rogue or Polywood, glad they never showed up online. Once I tripped on a root while staring at the diad back to the pc and did a somersault down the hill. Really glad that never surfaced(they had a ring).

21Savage

I don't have a problem delivering their bigger stuff but why do we still deliver the smalls especially those ones in the blue and white bubble mailers?

Yesterday I got to one of my apartments the same time as an Amazon driver and we both had a small bag for the same apartment. I was like why don't you have this one dude???