Health Insurance Southwest

PackageDonkey

Box Delivery Man
Been offered a transfer to Prescott AZ. Any of you guys work out of that same local? Just wondering how good the insurance is down there compared to the pacific NW where I am now. I cant find the info in the contract book. Thanks

W

WestCoastBrown

Been offered a transfer to Prescott AZ. Any of you guys work out of that same local? Just wondering how good the insurance is down there compared to the pacific NW where I am now. I cant find the info in the contract book. Thanks
If I am not mistaken, it should be Blue Cross Blue Shield. AZBlue - Teamsters

EDIT: I am mistaken @newbie777 is correct. It is Aetna. Here is more info on it via the PDF on page 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our insurance should be the same as yours. Aetna southwest/177

wornoutupser

Wait until it is a major illness. Florida law requires insurance companies to pay certain items.

Team are has a famous saying: " we are not an insurance company, we are a health and welfare benefit fund and are exempt from all laws rules and regulations."