What procedures did you get done after getting health insurance through UPS?

wilberforce15

I used to think with your Tesla obsession and other views that you were just an opinionated person, but now I'm convinced you're just a troll trying to start stuff online.
About the last 10,000 years of human history would measure a man's prosperity by his number of children as much as his money. Across the world and all cultures, this rarely varied.

Self-castration is the same as making him trans. Either way, he is a little crazy and has mutilated himself.

Nah
About the last 10,000 years of human history would measure a man's prosperity by his number of children as much as his money. Across the world and all cultures, this rarely varied.

Self-castration is the same as making him trans. Either way, he is a little crazy and has mutilated himself.
Some people don't want kids. He didn't castrate himself.

Thebrownblob

sex change operation
1658503480433.gif

wilberforce15

I'm guessing that's how you feel about anyone who doesn't think like you.

He's not impotent. Getting a vasectomy has nothing to do with hormones or erections. You have no idea what you're talking about.
He is impotent. He has no potency.

He had potency, potential, etc, and he paid a man to take it away.

I understand medicine applies the word even when a man is shooting blanks. But shooting blanks is impotence.

An unloaded gun is impotent. It has no effect

Nah
He is impotent. He has no potency.

He had potency, potential, etc, and he paid a man to take it away.

I understand medicine applies the word even when a man is shooting blanks. But shooting blanks is impotence.

An unloaded gun is impotent. It has no effect
I didn't come here to argue with you based on your twisted definitions of words which have an established meaning.

His procedure does not affect his hormone levels. He can still get erect. He seems to be happy with it, why does it matter to you?