Health Insurance

PTPeanuts

Where do I find the actual hard information about my health insurance, where I can use it, and how much I will have to pay?
I received some packets in the mail and some ID cards but there is no information, just stuff about tobacco, life insurance, and adoption.
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow and have no idea what to show them or if my health insurance even works there, what it covers, or what I'll have to pay.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Where do I find the actual hard information about my health insurance, where I can use it, and how much I will have to pay?
I received some packets in the mail and some ID cards but there is no information, just stuff about tobacco, life insurance, and adoption.
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow and have no idea what to show them or if my health insurance even works there, what it covers, or what I'll have to pay.
seriously what is wrong with you youggins

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
if the dentist is not in your network you will pay something, if they are you wont. Certain things though are only covered at 80 percent

WTFm8

Had all my fillings changed out over 4 visits (many were failing, cavities under 3), also had a cleaning last visit. Paid $0.

Got a crown during 3rd visit, paid 20% of it.

Just over $3,500 worth of billed dental work cost me $154 out of pocket.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

Depends on which Local you are in as to what insurance you have. There are about 50 different plans in the US.