Healthcare when you Strike?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m not. I was just saying it would be very informative for members if you could elaborate. Forgetaboutit
Well teamcare has a large surplus we all know this. I would imagine other local plans are operating at least somewhat in the black.

So if the plans have money in the bank it would be political suicide for them to cut benefits for a week or two strike.

I know it seems hard to come by nowadays but it would be nice if people could use the little bit of common sense they have when discussing this stuff.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Well teamcare has a large surplus we all know this. I would imagine other local plans are operating at least somewhat in the black.

So if the plans have money in the bank it would be political suicide for them to cut benefits for a week or two strike.

I know it seems hard to come by nowadays but it would be nice if people could use the little bit of common sense they have when discussing this stuff.
B6F99236-B004-4E0B-9B74-F0B1A56E09E2.gif

LagunaBrown

We keep our health insurance and tony is a liar who tries to use scare tactics. Vote no twice. Buy a vote make ups great again
According to the TDU website article that I posted not all regions are covered. It did say TeamCare is.

The cost of COBRA self-payments vary and is determined by the specific plan you are covered under but generally it is the same premium cost being paid by your employer. Here in the WR177healthcare plan it is $445 dollars a week or $1,780 a month. FYI

Time for change

The company’s insistanance on 22.4’s and the 14.5 billion dollar package.
14.5 billion is a big lie. You won’t give line by line what adds up to 14.5 billion because we all know much of that 14.5 billion is company “gets”. Dues paying members that vote are not getting something from the increased starting rate, that is a company necessity based on the market conditions. Put that raise into existing part timers and you can have it as part of the 14.5 billion. We aren’t stupid like you and DT and just spit out numbers the company feeds you. You want it to pass the second time, I suggest doing more for existing members that are actually able to vote.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
When we strike it won’t be for a week. I’ve warned you all along. Ups is ready to scrap this whole thing and change the business model. Coming back a whole lot leaner.

if that was true, no way they spend the last year constructing second floor multi million dollar automated small sort mezzanines across the northeast. they would have waited to see the outcome of this contract if they were planning on re modelling and trimming down there business before spending that money.

Skooney

if that was true, no way they spend the last year constructing second floor multi million dollar automated small sort mezzanines across the northeast. they would have waited to see the outcome of this contract if they were planning on re modelling and trimming down there business before spending that money.

Or committed 28 and already took delivery of 8 747-8's and 3 767's. Only worth about $375,000,000 a piece.

babboo25

Banned
AUTOMATED

babboo25

Banned
Funny you think UPS would wait on this contract before investing in their business.