Hello all

Esty

Hello all I came acrossed this site bye accident
I did a Google on ups truck crashes and this site was like 18 pages in
I never knew there was a site like the but its cool
any who
Hello
I'm Esty a driver out of philadelphia Pa.
upser for 10 years
got 3 boys a wife and beer mister
like my job hate philly
well any way
good to see there is something like this around the net ill probly be a regular around here
I was kinda suprised to not finde a Intro section on the forum
Stay safe All
~E~

Ms Spoken

Welcome to the life of Brown Cafe'. Just remember that some members on here can get a bit grumpy at times. Kinda like an old dog they need to sniff you a few times before you are a true "Brown Cafe' member" With that being said I like what most members post because they don't sugar coat it.

Sunday nights are Chat night if you want to stop by. BYOB

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Good evening, I think tieguy's buddy Griff is out of the Philly area. Look him up on the members list & see if any of his threads sound like they could be in your area. Have a great weekend!

Esty

Thanks everyone for the good welcome
Hmmm whats hot in Phily well to add to your lunches we have no problem takeing lunch putting them in the DIAD is the problem
But the bigest thing is Safty we have to know all the safty stuff
5 seeing habits
slips and falls
lifting and lowering
yard safty ....ect
we all need to be able to when asked recite it
but there kinda going over board with it and today our manager was asked what will happen to us if we cant explain to who ever what They ask
good question I thought but he wouldnt answer
the way there talking about it, It sounds like there gona hand out write up and stuff suspensions and stuff

and we got this other thing that started up about 3 weeks ago called RIP RAP I dont know what is stands for but its for anyone that was ever in a accident or got hurt the whole time they were working at ups
It's a class 1 day a week every week for the next 2 years
Can they do that?? because there is a lot of pissed off Teamsters in Phily