Hello Fresh

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
For a while, i would get Hello Fresh boxes that were designated to my access point.
I thought that was weird being how they’re shipper release but who am i to question it. Delivered one to the access point on a Friday, customer didn’t come get it, Monday the staff at advance auto were cursing me out because the food spoiled and stunk up the whole store.
Blood leaked on the shelf. It was horrible.
They should've called @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U , he would grilled it up, right @Future?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
For a while, i would get Hello Fresh boxes that were designated to my access point.
I thought that was weird being how they’re shipper release but who am i to question it. Delivered one to the access point on a Friday, customer didn’t come get it, Monday the staff at advance auto were cursing me out because the food spoiled and stunk up the whole store.
Blood leaked on the shelf. It was horrible.

They should've called @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U , he would grilled it up, right @Future?
tKftDXZL577Z.gif

anonymous23456

"
Based in Berlin, HelloFresh dominates the market for cook-at-home ingredient packages. In the U.S. it accounted for 78% of meal-kit sales last year, helped by various acquisitions, according to an analysis of consumer-purchase data by Bloomberg Second Measure. Home Chef, owned by supermarket chain Kroger, came next with 12%, followed by Blue Apron at 6%. Blue Apron’s stock has performed so badly that the New York Stock Exchange in December threatened to delist it.

HelloFresh is clearly big in the meal-kit business… They tend to be less expensive than eating out, but much more expensive than cooking from scratch: HelloFresh currently charges $60.95 to deliver a box of two meals for two people each…

The extraordinary sums HelloFresh spends on keeping customers support this thinking. The company’s marketing budget last year was 1.3 billion euros, equivalent to about $1.4 billion or 17% of its revenue. Yet it still lost customers, with 7.1 million active globally in the fourth quarter, down from 7.2 million for the same period of 2021. Growth mainly came from price increases. Marketing costs will rise again this year, the company said—a big factor in the weak profit guidance."

Nolimitz

I used to shuttle 50-60 boxes of this junk every Wed. during the early covid. It dropped to near 0 just before I retired in Dec.

Emergency Conditions

Today I had a stop at a house where FedEx had delivered a Hello Fresh box to the middle of the driveway, couldn't help but laugh as I walked past it on my way to the front door 🤣