Hello from Worldport

Box Ox

Then he shouldn't walk around all sexy like asking for it.

Seriously.

whoreGoat.jpg

watdaflock?

I think most of us were crying on the inside if not on the outside when we first started at UPS. It's a shock to the mind and body. Or at least it was for me.
Drinking heavily right after work, especially when I was new = Yes.
Coming to tears or crying because of UPS = Never gonna happen.

It's amazing how people are so out of touch I can tell within the first paragraph it was a female... I can practically smell that cheap Kentucky perfume...

I imagined she smelled like bourbon.

You are operating under some assumption that I give a damn about anyone's opinion of me on the internet. Crying at work.....seriously?? Wah.

I'm sure you're a joy to work with in the real world, too.

Aurwu

How would I know?
I hope you don't plan on deleting this thread. Even if the conversation ends, topics still get views years later and the experience you've shared is an insightful one.

What is a QT though? Pretty sure you're not talking about a cutie.

As for crying at work... I'm sure you're not the only one. When I failed my first attempt as a cover driver I cried when I got home. In retrospect it wasn't just that I failed, but I think I realized on a subconscious level what the job required of me and what I was going to have to give up. Growing pains.

No not this thread, another one I made, lol. QT as in quality trainer - my guess is someone will drag me around telling me how to do stuff I've been doing for the past few weeks. I had my first day that was sort of non-peak with a volume of only 1.2 million, and it was so so so much better. I kept pacing though because I'm just not used to having time to sit around.

I think most of us were crying on the inside if not on the outside when we first started at UPS. It's a shock to the mind and body. Or at least it was for me.

Thank you for joining me in the baby corner, rofl. Kidding. One night I think it was because I hadn't eaten at all before work, and we all know what happens when you don't feed a toddler.

Management most likely caught on that you're way smarter than most employees. Seriously, if UPS is just a temp gig while in college, down the road consider becoming a pt supervisor. Get part of your school paid for by UPS and having the supervisor position would look great on a resume, right out of college. Good luck.

I'm thinking they're basically just going to replace another worker with me, she's been there for four months and she just is terrible. When I joined my co-workers like 'warned' me about her. I thought they were just being mean because she's a little weird, and then when I worked next to her one night it hit me. The speed of someone's walk has never pissed me off so much before.

Only if she is serious.
Y'all's r boths wrong. The only perfume that will ever grace my body, the only scent us KY ladies wear is of course KFC brand. Don't know how y'all could have possibly missed that.

No not this thread, another one I made, lol. QT as in quality trainer - my guess is someone will drag me around telling me how to do stuff I've been doing for the past few weeks. I had my first day that was sort of non-peak with a volume of only 1.2 million, and it was so so so much better. I kept pacing though because I'm just not used to having time to sit around.

Thank you for joining me in the baby corner, rofl. Kidding. One night I think it was because I hadn't eaten at all before work, and we all know what happens when you don't feed a toddler.

I'm thinking they're basically just going to replace another worker with me, she's been there for four months and she just is terrible. When I joined my co-workers like 'warned' me about her. I thought they were just being mean because she's a little weird, and then when I worked next to her one night it hit me. The speed of someone's walk has never :censored2: me off so much before.

Y'all's r boths wrong. The only perfume that will ever grace my body, the only scent us KY ladies wear is of course KFC brand. Don't know how y'all could have possibly missed that.
Cheap date?

Orion inc.

I like turtles

I'm thinking they're basically just going to replace another worker with me, she's been there for four months and she just is terrible. When I joined my co-workers like 'warned' me about her. I thought they were just being mean because she's a little weird, and then when I worked next to her one night it hit me. The speed of someone's walk has never :censored2: me off so much before.

Seems you have a positive sense of humor about yourself. You'll fit in just fine here.