Hello guys i'm new to the site and just had my tour

jesus_saves

Okay guys I have another question. Okay I'm bring brought back as a perm after peak but, me and my wife have to move back to Louisiana. So I talked to my Hr guy, my supervisor's and the managers who all know me by name. Since I used to bust my butt. They all said they will put in a good word for me. The Hr guy told me not to accept the job from the hub I was working at and just apply for the one I want to work at in Harvey, Louisiana. Anyone know how I decline a job on the website?

Sorry, I have no answer for you and obviously neither does UpState.

If it were me I would call HR and tell them that I was declining the invitation to , come go went back(just kidding) to the old position and then tell them why.

Saves, glad to see we both made it through peak. I was kind of in the same spot as you. I was one of the two people they asked to come back in our center but decided not to because it was messing with my regular full time job too much. I let my PT sup know before Christmas that I was 90% sure I wasn't going to come back but could never get a straight answer out of him as to when my last day as a seasonal would be. Apparently he didn't pass that info on to his boss, because they told me to report at 4:00 last Friday and after PCM, the FT sup pulled me and the other guy aside and starts going over our schedule for the coming weeks. When I told him I wasn't planning on coming back after peak, I got the deer in the headlight look "Oh....OK....we really shouldn't have had you come in today if you weren't planning to come back......you better go punch out."

Anyway, I'll PM you Willy's (HR Guy) cell phone #. Best of luck to you in LA.

Steve

jesus_saves

Saves, glad to see we both made it through peak. I was kind of in the same spot as you. I was one of the two people they asked to come back in our center but decided not to because it was messing with my regular full time job too much. I let my PT sup know before Christmas that I was 90% sure I wasn't going to come back but could never get a straight answer out of him as to when my last day as a seasonal would be. Apparently he didn't pass that info on to his boss, because they told me to report at 4:00 last Friday and after PCM, the FT sup pulled me and the other guy aside and starts going over our schedule for the coming weeks. When I told him I wasn't planning on coming back after peak, I got the deer in the headlight look "Oh....OK....we really shouldn't have had you come in today if you weren't planning to come back......you better go punch out."

Anyway, I'll PM you Willy's (HR Guy) cell phone #. Best of luck to you in LA.

Steve
Once again thanks for the goodluck along with the info you gave me and goodluck to yourself also :D