Hello I m New. Also

username

BoOmBasTiC
Hello everyone, My name is username.
I don't work for UPS. Not yet. I m here to piss people off and make some friends. I'll let you decide which group you fall into.
This is my 4th post but I ve been lurking for a week or so.

So far my 1st question is: If you dont like your Job, why don't you Quit.??

Flame on:devil: :devil2:

trickpony1

If you work here long enough you will become acquainted with something known as "dollars per hour" and "pension". Most of us old timers are trapped by these two things.
We do appreciate your concern though.
Thanks and "flame on"...........

canon

If we quit, we'd no longer have a reason to use this forum. This is the only thing keeping us going. Well, the yearly turkey is a strong reason too.

L

Lusername

I don't work for UPS. Not yet. I m here to piss people off and make some friends. I'll let you decide which group you fall into.

Finally, someone who will be my friend! I see from your information that we have something in common...we are both*********!

Thank you for letting me decide to be your friend. I hate it when people form their own opinion of me.

To answer your question: I did quit, and I do like my new job.

helenofcalifornia

Hey Flamer! What jobs have you worked at before? Did you always like it? Was the pay and benefits good enough to support your family and lifestyle? How many jobs have you had? How old are you? Just a few questions so we can get some background on you. Did you notice the "we?" Yeah, we may bicker amongst ourselves, but most of us will defend each other just like family when hard times come. Corny, but if you work with the same people for years, you are "family."

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hello username, welcome to our forum.

For your convenience let me point out our Terms of Service:

http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

The following are our most basic forum guidelines:

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. It is inappropriate to say anything on a discussion board about any individual or entity that you would not be prepared to say to them face-to-face.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals, their ideas or their situation. The latter is considered to be a flame and will not be tolerated.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Brown Cafe reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our Terms of Service :)

T

trucker1946

sorry for my post cheryl but the original post was very condesending to all members here in my view
:thumbup1:

username

BoOmBasTiC
WOW, My apologies. I had no idea you brown people were so sensitive. It was not my intention to make you feel like going postal.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
sorry for my post cheryl but the original post was very condesending to all members here in my view
:thumbup1:
I didn't think the first post in this thread was very friendly either trucker. My post was just to make sure that he was aware that we have a civilized community here, not a mosh pit.

T

trucker1946

I totally agree cheryl,you have done an outstanding job keeping this site open to all opinions,we are here to help each other and not to generalize personalities,god bless:thumbup1:

WOW, My apologies. I had no idea you brown people were so sensitive. It was not my intention to make you feel like going postal.

Not your intention? You sure know how to start out on a good foot. Every person with a job mostly likely has some sort of gripe about their job even if you owned the company. It does'nt necessarily mean they don't like their job. This forum gives all of us a chance to have shop talk with 1000's of other employees who go through or have gone through what we all deal with in a day. It also allows us to share amusing stories and helpful info with other employees who need it not to mention somewhere to vent to people who know excactly what you're talking about and coming from.