HELP!!!, ive never been so stressed, angry and miserable in my life!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
And BTW, I gave my sup the option of coming home with me or dropping him off somewhere of his choosing. He chose to come with me.

i wouldnt even let him come near my house. we had a little argument about whether i would drive there or walk, i ultimatley dropped him off and drove. ( it was like a half block) i think he really wanted me to walk because there was nowhere for him to go in that particular area and he wanted to hang out in the truck. sorry buddy.

and as for BS. the last ride i had was with my District manager about 8 months ago. he knew i went home for lunch and didnt even ask. he said drop me off at mcdonalds and meet me here in an hour

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dilly

Around here, its a major no no to stop at your home for lunch. It actually can get you fired.

I also find it strange that a UPS sup would enter your home with only you at the home, as that is against UPS policy, and would open up the sup to all sorts of issues.

Both are issues that in our area can lead to accusations of impropriety against both sup and hourly.

Best to not open yourself up to that type of crap.

d

Dustyroads

Here, it is fine to take lunch or break at your house, as long as you live on your area. A number of drivers do, and take their personal time at home. The only incident we've had is when a driver drove off of their area to go home for lunch. I, personally, wouldn't invite anyone who was riding with me into my home, I'd leave them somewhere of their choosing, or in the truck.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilly

Around here, its a major no no to stop at your home for lunch. It actually can get you fired.

I also find it strange that a UPS sup would enter your home with only you at the home, as that is against UPS policy, and would open up the sup to all sorts of issues.

Both are issues that in our area can lead to accusations of impropriety against both sup and hourly.

Best to not open yourself up to that type of crap.

d
I see your point Danny. I hadn't thought of it that way, maybe naively so. Here it is not an issue to go home for lunch. There are many drivers that do. In my case, we actually sat outside under the gazebo and had lunch. So no worries there. :happy-very:

SecurityLP

Being that I was a Package Driver for about three years before going into management I know exactly how you feel. Like most have said...keep your head up, do the right things, perform the best and safest that you can....also...stop throwing those packages.....these hard times will pass.

SecurityLP

In this district we have alot on the front burner. Just trying to keep the theives out of our buildings....

as far as taking pictures with the DIAD.... I have heard that the new DIAD V will have that function. Some test sites have been using the V but have not really heard much feedback. If I do I will let you guys know...Thx

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
In this district we have alot on the front burner. Just trying to keep the theives out of our buildings....

as far as taking pictures with the DIAD.... I have heard that the new DIAD V will have that function. Some test sites have been using the V but have not really heard much feedback. If I do I will let you guys know...Thx
No, No, No, I meant taking pictures of the DIAD. You know, in various places like the old garden gnome. Here, take a look at these. http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f6/where-oh-where-my-diad-213286/