Help me stop running

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Nothing, but it's obvious what you are doing and it it is a serious integrity issue.
I'm not, but whatever. We don't even have the shut off on our Diads. I was asking to see if it's still a problem with the shutdown diad. Take your integrity and shove it up your arse!

Savvy412

I've been driving for six months. I'm a "runner gunner" but I always take my breaks. Not a hour. Like a 30 and a 15 if I'm slow . Ya man. Never never skip your lunch . If you're that paranoid about it , atleast sort your truck for 5 min.

I usually run and gun till like 3.. Then I slow down and have a chill day for the rest . Is easy to take your time when you Beasted 75 percent of it . Right now it's 6:18 and I'm sitting in a parking lot texting because I'm done .

But it sux cuz I love the hours and OT BUT my body goes too damn fast ! And I hate getting annoyed for time allowance

clean hairy

If you ask a Sr Driver if he can help you slow down, he might oblige and stomp on one of your feet.
THAT would prevent you from running all day, and force you to work at a slower pace!

If you ask a Sr Driver if he can help you slow down, he might oblige and stomp on one of your feet.
THAT would prevent you from running all day, and force you to work at a slower pace!
I tell these young bucks all the time to take their foot off of the gas pedal. Work at a good place but no need to run.
Take some lunch and let your body relax and clear your head.

billerz

I'm still a new driver, year and half in, and I'm definitely not a runner. Are there times where I work fast to get air off by 1030 or makes businesses by 5, sure but that is every driver. It's really as simple as taking ur breaks and setting ur own pace.
I also find out how long the bid driver is out for when he works and try to get in at that time, otherwise they blow up the stop count when you cover it.
I would ask, why are you trying to rush, will you miss pickups? Businesses? Or are you just rushing to get resis off for no reason, think about that man. Resi commit time is 2359 slow down

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Agree. Keep taking shortcuts and eventually management come out with the "avoidable" word.
So tell me and the rest of us how you are qualified to be giving any advice concerning UPS when you are not even hired yet as a Seasonal driver!

Playas gonna hate

Donkeys gonna DONK!