HELP...much needed advice!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
????

upload_2017-9-10_8-24-53.jpeg

Hello, so I don't work for UPS but I have a crush on a UPS driver who comes to my job and drops off packages. I have a package expected to arrive this week and I'd like to write a funny/witty joke or some sort of comment for him to chuckle. I don't want it to be flirty. He always comes in smiling and is a very nice guy who is quite shy. As UPS drivers, what would make your guys' day when it comes to reading notes left on packages? Any help is much appreciated!
Give him a Nip shot. He will really appreciate it.

You're welcome.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello, so I don't work for UPS but I have a crush on a UPS driver who comes to my job and drops off packages. I have a package expected to arrive this week and I'd like to write a funny/witty joke or some sort of comment for him to chuckle. I don't want it to be flirty. He always comes in smiling and is a very nice guy who is quite shy. As UPS drivers, what would make your guys' day when it comes to reading notes left on packages? Any help is much appreciated!

When you say crush, what'd ya Mean? Don't leave it hanging, we won't risk our job unless you clearly state your intentions. A little flirting will probably happen anyway. Lunch in the parking lot by the trash dumpster in the back seat of your car, your gonna have to spell it out!

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Not sure about notes on packages, but a nice smile and a bottle of water can make a day. A little flirting is okay but most of us have families and we really do not have much time for any side poon tang

Laurax23

Not sure about notes on packages, but a nice smile and a bottle of water can make a day. A little flirting is okay but most of us have families and we really do not have much time for any side poon tang
Sorry..forgot to mention we're both 24 and single. My coworkers did some research.