HELP...much needed advice!

Laurax23

Hello, so I don't work for UPS but I have a crush on a UPS driver who comes to my job and drops off packages. I have a package expected to arrive this week and I'd like to write a funny/witty joke or some sort of comment for him to chuckle. I don't want it to be flirty. He always comes in smiling and is a very nice guy who is quite shy. As UPS drivers, what would make your guys' day when it comes to reading notes left on packages? Any help is much appreciated!

Richard Cranium

Hello, so I don't work for UPS but I have a crush on a UPS driver who comes to my job and drops off packages. I have a package expected to arrive this week and I'd like to write a funny/witty joke or some sort of comment for him to chuckle. I don't want it to be flirty. He always comes in smiling and is a very nice guy who is quite shy. As UPS drivers, what would make your guys' day when it comes to reading notes left on packages? Any help is much appreciated!
Not quite sure how you would leave a note on a package due for arrival, but if you stare at his package for about 20 seconds I think he will get the hint.

Over 70

You want to know???? This is how.

article-2513871-19A8637800000578-453_634x356.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I can't help you, but maybe these other clowns and sickos can, however, they will need more info before they can further advise:

Are you a dude? If so, were out of here.

If female,

Age, height, and weight?

Rate yourself on the 1-10 scale.

What celebrity do you most look like?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
food is the way to a mans heart, bake him some cookies or something

when you give him the food, compliment something about him, if you mention something about his appearance he'll probably get the hint

Future

Victory Ride
Cross your legs in a short skirt ....in front of him

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2433.GIF

Show him titties

End of story

RawJah

I'm sure his deliveries are "signature required" because he is dropping off at a place of business. Just keep volunteering to sign for the packages. Then, sign it with " CALL ME ;) " and write your number on a separate note. lol