HELP...much needed advice!

Pantyhose?
7RDmts3MOVXzfpfUru.gif

john chesney

Hello, so I don't work for UPS but I have a crush on a UPS driver who comes to my job and drops off packages. I have a package expected to arrive this week and I'd like to write a funny/witty joke or some sort of comment for him to chuckle. I don't want it to be flirty. He always comes in smiling and is a very nice guy who is quite shy. As UPS drivers, what would make your guys' day when it comes to reading notes left on packages? Any help is much appreciated!
It has to be cash or sexual gesture to make my day.

LeadBelly

Banned
Hello, so I don't work for UPS but I have a crush on a UPS driver who comes to my job and drops off packages. I have a package expected to arrive this week and I'd like to write a funny/witty joke or some sort of comment for him to chuckle. I don't want it to be flirty. He always comes in smiling and is a very nice guy who is quite shy. As UPS drivers, what would make your guys' day when it comes to reading notes left on packages? Any help is much appreciated!
You have the best hair I've ever seen on a man. You could be a hair model. How does someone your age still have the thickest hair?