help please!!

I'm freshly home from being in the Air Force. Trust me, my future is bright, with no burger flipping for anyone might I add. Also, yes I'm looking for a job that's not only financially stable, but has benefits too. Hence all the questions I was trying to ask to make sure I wasn't going to go waste my time. I'm sure working there is great, but that position isn't for me. Thanks for all the help, and laughs.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'm freshly home from being in the Air Force. Trust me, my future is bright, with no burger flipping for anyone might I add. Also, yes I'm looking for a job that's not only financially stable, but has benefits too. Hence all the questions I was trying to ask to make sure I wasn't going to go waste my time. I'm sure working there is great, but that position isn't for me. Thanks for all the help, and laughs.
Good luck and thanks for your service!!!

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Did you bother reading anything about the job before applying?
I was just about to ask that same question. I don't even know how he managed to apply online and not know anything about the job. I don't think I ever applied for a job I never knew anything about. He could be heading into a no lube gay gangbang and not even know it.