help please

Cementups

Box Monkey
so later on after they wouldn't let me finish my route my center manage went back and put the package car completely in the ditch and said it was a alternative parking spot.

The center manager put the PC in the ditch????

And that girl hitting you is not your fault as long as you were pulled off the road with your 4 ways on.

El Correcto

god is dead
3 accidents... if you do keep your job slow down and do it properly don't rush or cut corners. In 2 of those accidents you were somewhere you weren't supposed to be, in someone's drive way. Third one would be debatable...

El Correcto

god is dead
I think it's considered a private drive if there are multiple addresses on it. I'll usually tie them off at the gate. I'm not going to risk getting bit by a dog walking it off or damaging their property with my truck if their drive is too long.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'll take pics of the ditch not sure if they will let me carry the ones of pc in ditch ir not

If anything, if you have pics of the car in the ditch (especially if center manager in seat), I would share those pics with my steward/BA so they know where the center manager "thinks" you should be parking.

Holydriver

I think it would have been a different outcome at my hearing if she hadn't rear ended me.. we will see I guess u hope to hear good news but not sure I will
how are you at fault for her rear ending you? that seems unavoidable if you parked in a wide spot on the road. did you just pull off with the truck partially in the road?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Welcome to Ups everything is your fault. Avoidable, unavoidable, don't seem to matter to them. Sometimes I think they just hire people to fire them.

Dr.Brownz

If you are losing your shot at driving and fired for those minor accidents management must hate you and/or your local union is WEAK. Seen guys do worse and come back.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I know of a driver who had a run away PC .
Smashed several cars including a brand new Cadillac , since he was a runner all he got was a few weeks off .