help please

code BROWN

I'm gonna get pics of pc in the ditch I seen them today.. they left ruts when they were driving in.. I can't believe that's the "alternative parking spot"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Alright guys I need some opinions.. I started driving in november 2015.. as most of yall know it's a crazy time of the year.. especially to learn how to use the diad and how to drive all at the same time.. well late January I had a accident reported on me.. the guy called I
To the center and said I had rutted up his yard and driveway.. well od course since I went in his driveway they charged me with a unreported accident.. I spun a lil bit when I was turning around and didn't think it was that bad.. well it was dark and rained that night so the next day the supervisor goes out there and these ruts are like knee deep ruts.. a few days later they reduced it to a suspension and I went back on road.. well it March I was delivering on a new route and I passed my delivery point.. well the next house has a circle drive so I'm just gonna park in it and walk the package off. I ran into a cable line and knocked it down.. it didn't cost anyone anything but I reported it.. I was then placed on a working termination and had my hearing last week.. well the day before my hearing I was delivering and pulled to the side of the road with my flashers on. . I stopped and was going through the bulk head door and a 16 year old girl who was on her phone rear ended me.. so later on after they wouldn't let me finish my route my center manage went back and put the package car completely in the ditch and said it was a alternative parking spot.. well they terminated me at my hearing and we now have to go to the panel.. I know 3 accidents in 3 months don't look good but what's the chances of me getting my job back.. also on the one where I rutted up the yard he called back a month later and wanted to know who had rutted up his yard again.. well of coarse they look and Noone had been out there since me so he said it must of been fedex and hung up.. please help
Rear ended, not your fault. Wire hit, out,of code. Tell your steward,and ba to do their job.

TheCreepo

Tough situation . You should get ur job back from I know but you'll have to go a year without another or this time Your gone for good . Slow down bro . Sometimes just stop the PC and walk back to the stop .

code BROWN

Well guys after trying and trying to get them to dq me for a year they wasn't budging and was for sure going to the panel.. but the day before the panel I got good news. This offer was on the table.. 5 days suspension 1 year dq but if a full time position comes available in that year and my name is at the top then I can get that position. Thought that wasn't a bad offer so I took it

code BROWN

I think they finally ruled the last one as not my fault.. this was right before where it happened.. but of corse the sign wasn't seen when they investigated it

El Correcto

god is dead
I think they finally ruled the last one as not my fault.. this was right before where it happened.. but of corse the sign wasn't seen when they investigated it
I wouldn't be posting pictures of your case honestly I'd edit that stuff out if I was you. No reason to show strangers on the Internet.

MrBrown

Management does what's convenient for them. I entered a driveway I'd been in before. A phone line got pulled down. I reported it thinking it was gonna be my first accident. Told it was the phone companies problem, wire was too low.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Well guys after trying and trying to get them to dq me for a year they wasn't budging and was for sure going to the panel.. but the day before the panel I got good news. This offer was on the table.. 5 days suspension 1 year dq but if a full time position comes available in that year and my name is at the top then I can get that position. Thought that wasn't a bad offer so I took it

Congratulations glad you got some good news, and thanks for updating the story