help!!

bellesotico

BOXstar
Check and make sure the tracking number has 18 digits.
It should start with 1Z
Also make sure you aren't typing in an O instead of a 0.

Last edited:

kenmei

what message are you getting when you try to track it?
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

########################################
this is an overnight service, it supose be in my house today?

bellesotico

BOXstar
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

########################################
this is an overnight service, it supose be in my house today?

Most likely you have an incorrect tracking # or you are just keying it in wrong.
Reference my post above..and try again :)

kenmei

Most likely you have an incorrect tracking # or you are just keying it in wrong.
Reference my post above..and try again :)

I have been trying lots of time, but it still not working. i think the tracking number might be wrong or they might have ruin my pakage:biting::biting::biting:

pretzel_man

Unless you're getting a message that says the tracking number is invalid, I'll bet they didn't upload the data yet...

After either a first scan or data upload is when you'd see a tracking event.

Until then, its just a tracking number.

P-Man

bellesotico

BOXstar
Unless you're getting a message that says the tracking number is invalid, I'll bet they didn't upload the data yet...

After either a first scan or data upload is when you'd see a tracking event.

Until then, its just a tracking number.

P-Man

Didn't even think about that! Glad you chimed in!!

kenmei

Type: Package Status: Billing Information Received Shipped/Billed On: 06/17/2008 Service: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER Weight:

Finally, I can track it.
200 Lbs

bad company

semi-pro
Isn't 200 lbs over the UPS Small Package weight limit? Not to mention that kind of weight at NDA Saver would be a month's worth of kenmei's pay at UPS.

helenofcalifornia

Left, Kenmei was in the chat room the other day. I kid you not. Apparently Kenmei's dad won $300,000 gambling the other day. Or was that lost $300,000? Anyway, Kenmei made it into the chat room. Surprise, surprise, surprise!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Wow, 200 pounds! kenmei's driver is going to need another driver to meet him and help him with the 0/70. Maybe kenmei can tape it to his handtruck so it doesn't fall off.:wink2:

drewed

Shankman
You are dead right, Drewed, about the "dim" weight. But more likely, "dimwit." What do you say 200 pounds of tape or taper guns?
hmmm well a box of 36 tape guns weighs about 45 lbs
a box of 72 rolls of tape weighs about 35.
neither box is really that big tho.....hmmmmm just tossing this out there, maybe mail order bride? why else would you need to next day a 200lbs package?