Help!!!

DoctorBrown1742

The 1742 UPS Guy
So management is out of control, again. I asked my supervisor (full-time) how we can fix the problem to we both are doing well. He just told Me "I don't give a :censored2:" and walked away. Then he cut me and told a part-time supervisor to finish my load/pull. My S.S. told me to just deal with the problem. I don't know what to do. Safety is an issue. Supervisors are breaching the contract.

Any Ideas????

Just a little background, I'm an AM loader.

What's the best way to report management anonymously?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So management is out of control, again. I asked my supervisor (full-time) how we can fix the problem to we both are doing well. He just told Me "I don't give a :censored2:" and walked away. Then he cut me and told a part-time supervisor to finish my load/pull. My S.S. told me to just deal with the problem. I don't know what to do. Safety is an issue. Supervisors are breaching the contract.

Any Ideas????

Will if ur union a part time supervisor can't cut you and finish your load. file a grievance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Any Ideas????

Id start by filing a grievance for the sup doing your work. And one for harassment.

63808825.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Any Ideas????

If you could possibly explain the problem...........

Over 70

Call your mom and ask for a warm glass of milk? You're just a baby whining at this point. Stop being a puss bag and man up and do something...anything...

DoctorBrown1742

The 1742 UPS Guy
Call your union hall and talk to your Business Agent.

Go to your union meetings and express your concerns. If the local remains indifferent, I'd suggest looking into what the NLRB can do for you.

If management continues causing safety hazards, regardless of what your local does, contact OSHA.

Okay, I'll call my B.A. first and see where that gets me. Thanks for the advice!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Okay, I'll call my B.A. first and see where that gets me. Thanks for the advice!

Work at a safe pace and don't make any loading mistakes.
The rest will take care of itself. They can't fire you for working.
If you demonstrated you could load at that high level, you are $h!+ out of luck.