Helping other drivers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s eve
Think about it.... Help your fellow driver out. If you finish early call management and ask if someone is running behind. It saves him from getting an ass chewing the next day. When you have a bad day, you would want the same from a driver.

Huh!

It’s every man for himself

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You'll take what I give you and like it pal

Then you can do it your own self

FAAB5BBC-024D-4EB9-9A31-BDFF1C104209.gif

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
It’s eve

Huh!

It’s every man for himself

If you want to go slow and drag your feet then I heard they put this crazy invention on the trucks called headlights. Fire those things up and stay out all night slacker. That's my viewpoint at least especially when it's the same people every night.

542thruNthru

If you want to go slow and drag your feet then I heard they put this crazy invention on the trucks called headlights. Fire those things up and stay out all night slacker. That's my viewpoint at least especially when it's the same people every night.

That's what 9.5 is for. So a slacker like me can still slow down and still get off when I want.

That's my view point. ;)

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
That's what 9.5 is for. So a slacker like me can still slow down and still get off when I want.

That's my view point. ;)

Im with you. Get on the 9.5 if you want to go slow. I have no problem with that. I don't burn it up but after I've drug my feet to almost 9.5 on my own I hate helping someone who needs new shoes because they the soles have been worn off from dragging them so hard.

barnyard

KTM rider
When you have a bad day, you would want the same from a driver.

And there is the rub.

The last 3 times I called and asked for help to shorten 11.5 hour days, I was told no. I was rear-ended a bunch of years ago, had an 8 hour request and was on vacation the next week. While the popo was talking to the guy that hit me, I asked the boss if he would send someone to help finish. "Nope, you should be able to finish." That was a 10 hour day.

Eff that. I am done helping, unless forced.