Helping.....

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Next time u tell them u cant help nobody that's it u learned the hard way and u should talk to the driver who gave u them stops

Sent using BrownCafe App
Failure to follow instructions is grounds for discipline.

Using the DIAD to set up a meet point and time that the other driver needs to convey through the DIAD back to the OMS and then back to the helping driver that refuses to use his phone is not.

BrownSuit

Did they ask for you to help or to take over his route? It sounds like you were asked to do the later. We definitely need people like you willing to step up across the organization, unless the other driver was brand new I can't understand how taking 17 out of 26 stops makes any sense. Also, if the message was sent before 1500 from the other driver, I question if they had not given up long before the end of the day.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Did they ask for you to help or to take over his route? It sounds like you were asked to do the later. We definitely need people like you willing to step up across the organization, unless the other driver was brand new I can't understand how taking 17 out of 26 stops makes any sense. Also, if the message was sent before 1500 from the other driver, I question if they had not given up long before the end of the day.
I miss the dislike button.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Im lucky...none of the guys in my area are slackers and none of us will hesitate to help each other when asked.

At some point in your career, you will almost certainly have a family emergency that requires you to dump the rest of your route on your coworkers. When it happens, hopefully you will have already helped them out enough so that you wont have to feel guilty about it.

UPSGUY72

If they didn't start text me at 15:00 to helped I may have tried all of those things but when they start that early in the day kind of hard to hide..

They told another driver need help later in the day and you still busted your route out to go help them.. If you have to go help some other driver why it feels a little better when it is on OT....

south philly

He aint failing to do nothing hes done his work hes got a family he cant help thats it this is the problem people are so scared of management I got 20 years in they wouldn't try that with me they dont own u this aint north Korea yet ur allowed to do other activities with ur family after work not just on the weekends

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSGUY72

He was busting out his route to go watch his son play basketball.[/quote]

He said he was notified early in the day that he was going to have to go help someone. He should have stop busting it out he knew he wasn't going to make the game. We get dispatched over 8 hours a day my center each route is dispatched at 9.1 hours of work. So why would you bust out your route to go help someone and not be getting OT doing so knowing that your not going to make the game you wanted to go watch for what you started the day busting out your route.

south philly

Youre so educated huh that's why ur working like a dog fool driving a truck I know im not educated at least I don't pretend telephone tough guy

Sent using BrownCafe App