Here they come again!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
​pictures or it's not true
ain't I sexy??? lmao
images-8.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah cant wait for 16 to 17 hour days to work and home from work whoopee lol. Monster cheese at xmas though only cool part of my :censored2: woopin taken at xmas.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Yeah cant wait for 16 to 17 hour days to work and home from work whoopee lol. Monster cheese at xmas though only cool part of my :censored2: woopin taken at xmas.

Thats what shook me from going cover. These cats working 10, 12 hour shifts only to clock out at 9, 10pm. A lot of the people they trained in cover are all excited about driving, they dont see the train ah-comin. Im expecting a few of them to come up to me in the future and say you were the smart one out of us all.

As for the newbie threads, I dont mind them either. What gets me, its like the same person over and over again. Always those keywords in their statements. It almost feels like spam, if you will.

lol oh are you? Hey...fat girls need some love too....lmao!!

He may have to ask for.........................................................................................................................................................................................................driver assist on that one!................looks like 7 or 8 over 70 stickers on that!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He may have to ask for.........................................................................................................................................................................................................driver assist on that one!................looks like 7 or 8 over 70 stickers on that!
You might be right about that, sir....although you survived a solo mission...minus losing your watch lmao!

A

anonymous6

I went for skinny for a lot of years but bigger is better . feels comforting to be embraced by those big arms and smothered by those big bazookas.