Herman Cain

moreluck

golden ticket member
How very open minded of you.:happy2: So you insist that your opinion is fact? So would a couple that mis-carries be guilty of somthing like, "unintentional manslaughter in the 3rd degree"?

you're ridiculous.......I didn't say my opinion was fact.....I said it was unchangeable. Women miscarry, that's not a choice!! Quit trying to put words in people's mouths.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The CAIN TRAIN looks to have already jumped the tracks as Mr Cain is starting to lose staffers and one of them a key supporter.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/58344.html

Charlie Gruschow, founder of the Des Moines tea party and an emphatic Cain supporter, submitted his resignation to the campaign on Sunday, he confirmed to POLITICO.

The reason: "“I’m going to pursuse some other interests,” Gruschow said. “My heart just isn’t in it at this time.”

Many staffers submitted their resignations to the CAIN campaign over the last couple of weeks showing signs of weakness in CAINS efforts to run for the republican primary.

I am guessing that CAIN will be out by the end of summer.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Herman Cain said to visit his site at hermancain.com and check out his 999 plan. He said the president could have his plan. I tried, but the server was down.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Herman Cain must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, according to Janeane Garofalo. There is no other way to explain why he thinks for himself rather than doing what the liberals tell him to do. This kind of racist talk seems to be becoming her norm. Isn’t she just a doll?​

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Look for Hermain Cain to drop out at the end of September. He is running out of supporters, money and organization. The train is reaching the end of the tracks.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Herman Cain won the straw poll in Florida.........the winner in Florida historically turns out to be the GOP nominee. We'll just have to wait to see how this plays out.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Look for Hermain Cain to drop out at the end of September. He is running out of supporters, money and organization. The train is reaching the end of the tracks.

Peace.

It really is reaching the end of the tracks.
Except your prediction is the passenger and Cain isn't going anywhere but to the next station.

All aboard!!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Herman Cain won the straw poll in Florida.........the winner in Florida historically turns out to be the GOP nominee. We'll just have to wait to see how this plays out.

What I find humorous, is the fact that CAIN, could beat the remaining contenders (without romney there) and that doesnt BODE WELL for your party. Cain is running out of money, and NONE of the big GOP supporters are in his corner.

This straw poll was nothing more than a popularity contest, and the bigger winner is the democratic party as the GOP doesnt know who to vote for month over month. This straw poll shows why old people shouldnt vote, eh M.......?

As the saying goes, the water is circling the drain, and the GOP is going down with the toilet water.
circlingthedrain.jpg

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
With Headlines like these bhos is a shoe-in ?

BLOW: Obama fundraiser got $107m in federal tax credits for wind power...

DURBIN: SOLYNDRA scandal could hurt Dems...

SUCK IT: EPA bans asthma inhalers...

OBAMASCARE: Longer waits, higher costs under new health law...

AP: Obama's plan would make 'small dent' in joblessness...

New rule would give government everybody's health records...
SHUTDOWN: Harry Reid kills bill to keep gov't running...

Postpones disaster relief vote...

...for Dem party, fundraiser at island retreat!

STIMULUS: Gov't paid $600m in benefits to dead people...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think it bodes well for Cain. After all who ever heard of Obama before the last election.
He is resonating with the people. I still doubt he can win, only because he doesnt have the lining of the pockets the others seem to. But I never thought such a lackadaisical candidate as Obama could win either. He had nothing to offer, other than hope and change, and well that has not gone too well, has it. NOT IN MO.
I can only imagine a debate between Cain and OBama, when he has had four yrs to get to know the system, he would be beat so bad, by a man new to the political scene.
And only because Herman has some answers, Obama has rhetoric.

brett636

What I find humorous, is the fact that CAIN, could beat the remaining contenders (without romney there) and that doesnt BODE WELL for your party. Cain is running out of money, and NONE of the big GOP supporters are in his corner.

This straw poll was nothing more than a popularity contest, and the bigger winner is the democratic party as the GOP doesnt know who to vote for month over month. This straw poll shows why old people shouldnt vote, eh M.......?

As the saying goes, the water is circling the drain, and the GOP is going down with the toilet water.
circlingthedrain.jpg

Peace.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me, considering Herman's latest success I need to send $100 his way. Anyone care to join me? It's time to raise some Cain with this government!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That reminds me, considering Herman's latest success I need to send $100 his way. Anyone care to join me? It's time to raise some Cain with this government!

I say, why give a hundred, when you can go all in? Some poker player you are?

Go all in! Show us your stuff! Back that losing hand!

I say, all of you should donate what you can now, then next year, you will be out of money when Romney needs it.

Peace.

brett636

I thought you were more intelligent than to give your money away to that bigoted corporate tool. Dumbfounding!

The only thing dumbfounding is watching this country going to hell in a handbasket and cheering it on as you and Baghdad bob do.

I say, why give a hundred, when you can go all in? Some poker player you are?

Go all in! Show us your stuff! Back that losing hand!

I say, all of you should donate what you can now, then next year, you will be out of money when Romney needs it.

Peace.

I will be contributing more, but its best to hedge my bets incase Herman isn't the nominee. I have never felt compelled to contribute to a political candidate before now, and right now the only candidate worthy of my money is Herman Cain.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yeah, let's send our hard earned money to some anti-muslim, corporate tool because he regurgitates a few good talking points . Talk about the country going to hell in a handbasket...keep supporting these fools to run the country...bad enough people vote, worse donate their cash.

FOOL

brett636

Yeah, let's send our hard earned money to some anti-muslim, corporate tool because he regurgitates a few good talking points . Talk about the country going to hell in a handbasket...keep supporting these fools to run the country...bad enough people vote, worse donate their cash.

FOOL

Thanks to this shaky Obama economy I, like most Americans, have been doing more saving than spending. I've gotta put some money behind those who I believe in otherwise we may never make it out of this mess.