4 moth balls
5 common sense
6 a new candidate with integrity
7 ability to see people who seek high office without blinders
Nice list!

Peace.

Nice list!

Peace.
You're learning well from CNN, MSNBC etc on faking the news. But the C9 are too smart to fall for it and know that 5,6,&7 are from your wish list. Don't forget to give Santa the gate code your community gate so the can bring you
"5 common sense
6 a new candidate with integrity
7 ability to see people who seek high office without blinders"

UPS Lifer

Your assumptions are only that...assumptions. I would hope you think them to be correct otherwise it would make you much worse. You are entitled to you assumptions and your opinion regardless of how wrong you are.

Unless he could prove without a doubt he had nothing to do with the affair accusation, like being in another part of the country at the time she said it happened, there is no way he can prove his side. If Ginger produced any color of clothing of her's that tested(by an independent and impartial lab) with his sperm DNA, then I would say...."Hey FedEx, your assumptions were correct". Until then, I won't be saying that.
Cain did pretty well with confronting the other two women that came forward with accusations of sexual abuse. They are the ones that backed out, not Cain.

Ditto!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The more & more time that passes, the more and more I anxiously await the combined news conference promised by Allred and the bitches. Like looking for unicorns!!