Herman Cain

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
high risk/high reward

Exactly. I'll bet you can shave 30 seconds with this technique, and a lot of people have been doing it for years. The events of the last week are going to have some managers scratching their heads as to why some of their ace residential drivers are slowing down all of a sudden.

bbsam

Staff member
Who's telling them to slow down? We may see a compilation of these videos in proper technique. You know, back-spin on tosses to keep them from ricocheting (where has he been) off the wall of the house and down the steps. Letting gravity do what gravity does in the most efficient of manners. Or resealing of packages after having them "break" open allowing the driver to see durable items able to sustain increased trauma upon impact. Don't underestimate the power of profit and efficiency motive.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Usually my slingers are porches Im afraid to walk on, or afraid to have the residents come to the door. Esp if dark.
You say UPS, they hear DEA.
Also saving on the knees.

klein

Für Meno :)
checking for Moths, I could not resist
Herman Cain: a final word
Thanks Canada

Thank Canada for what ???????
That's not a Canadian website link !
IT's a radical right wring US based website !
Check it out - and click on "contact us".

Canada doesn't have literature like that or your beloved National Enquirer.
I should e-mail our PM and get that fake American website under the name of Canada finally removed !
We are not jerks up here and don't stand for idiotic, misleading news !

Thank Canada for what ???????
That's not a Canadian website link !
IT's a radical right wring US based website !
Check it out - and click on "contact us".

Canada doesn't have literature like that or your beloved National Enquirer.
I should e-mail our PM and get that fake American website under the name of Canada finally removed !
We are not jerks up here and don't stand for idiotic, misleading news !
Now THAT is the horse laugh of the year! You been saving that one for the last week of the year?

klein

Für Meno :)
Klein is not representative of the Canadian people as, for the most part, they are a very friendly and educated people.

True - thank-you !
Most Canadians also speak 2 languages or more. Not because they are illegal immigrants either.

We need to learn French in school, and then have other optional language courses to take.
DS might not be perfect in his French, but he gets by everywhere he goes in Quebec, which I admire, because for me Spanish is much easier to understand, learn and speak, and German is a walk in the park language. Caught on to that in no time.