Hey Bacha

Meat

Nope, I've moved on. Spitting in the wind to think I can change things. You can rail against the system all you want, in the end you've wasted time railing against the system. Life is short, carpe diem!

Good for you, Van; enjoy retirement.

Next time you try to trash-talk about a culinary experience, you should probably set the bar a little higher, though!

bacha29

Nope, I've moved on. Spitting in the wind to think I can change things. You can rail against the system all you want, in the end you've wasted time railing against the system. Life is short, carpe diem!
All you were doing up to this point was seeking an audience willing to listen to you crying about all the wrongs X did you to over the years while at the same time defending every move it made. You can't have it both ways but I give you credit for trying.

vantexan

All you were doing up to this point was seeking an audience willing to listen to you crying about all the wrongs X did you to over the years while at the same time defending every move it made. You can't have it both ways but I give you credit for trying.
All I was doing was putting out there ways FedEx had screwed me over so others could be aware. I wonder how many prospective couriers have come on here looking for info and got warned off? If they keep their word with new pay plan, and I believe at this point they have to to keep twentysomethings, it's not a bad deal. A lot of us got reamed, it wasn't fair, but time to move on. Sooner or later all the old timers will be gone and life goes on. And I put info out about various places to retire because maybe someone will benefit from it. Some like you and Meat want to spin everything negative but a tired, worn out courier who aches might appreciate there are places where life is good for the costs, home is a short hop away, and he doesn't have to continue working until he drops.

Last edited:

overflowed

All I was doing was putting out there ways FedEx had screwed me over so others could be aware. I wonder how many prospective couriers have come on here looking for info and got warned off? If they keep their word with new pay plan, and I believe at this point they have to to keep twentysomethings, it's not a bad deal. A lot of us got reamed, it wasn't fair, but time to move on. Sooner or later all the old timers will be gone and life goes on. And I put info out about various places to retire because maybe someone will benefit from it. Some like you and Meat want to spin everything negative but a tired, worn out courier who aches might appreciate there are places where life is good for the costs, home is a short hop away, and he doesn't have to continue working until he drops.
I think its good he does this . He used to defend Fedex so much, sounded like oldfart or something. He has realized their errors and is trying to do something for others. This is a noble thing in my eyes. Van go live wherever you want, wouldn't be my choice but if I didn't have one? I may say different. My job since I left will thankfully leave me in this country. I say eat all the mexican hotdogs you want. They're actually really good. The bacon wrapped ones are the bomb.