Hey Bacha

Meat

Just ate 2 of the best hotdogs I've ever eaten for a total of $1.05. In Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico. Life is good!

Man, standards are really getting low if people feel compelled to trash-talk over purchasing a hotdog for $1.00.

But then again, a major political party just held a rose garden ceremony for passing a bill that they didn't even read.

This country is getting more absurd by the day!

bacha29

You know what they say. What goes in a Mexican hot dog depends on what was killed out on the road the night before. Glad you enjoyed it despite the fact that food safety and sanitation laws in Megiko are nowhere near what they are here in the states. Then again all that matters to you is it's cheap.

McFeely

Huge Member
They were actually pretty good----I had 4 of them.

I think I got a case of diarrhea just by reading this.

hotdog.gif

Oldfart

Times must be tough when someone gets excited over the price of a hotdog. I believe Sams has a good Nathans hotdog and a drink for about $1.75.

Meanwhile, I am going to Texas De Brazil for dinner tonight.

vantexan

Times must be tough when someone gets excited over the price of a hotdog. I believe Sams has a good Nathans hotdog and a drink for about $1.75.

Meanwhile, I am going to Texas De Brazil for dinner tonight.
Just what I expected from some of you. Man had a grill going. Spotless set-up. Grilled onions. A slice of grilled ham on each also. Choice of condiments. Super nice attitude. Best $1.05 for TWO hotdogs I've ever spent.

vantexan

Man, standards are really getting low if people feel compelled to trash-talk over purchasing a hotdog for $1.00.

But then again, a major political party just held a rose garden ceremony for passing a bill that they didn't even read.

This country is getting more absurd by the day!
No one read the ACA before it passed and look what that got us.

vantexan

You know what they say. What goes in a Mexican hot dog depends on what was killed out on the road the night before. Glad you enjoyed it despite the fact that food safety and sanitation laws in Megiko are nowhere near what they are here in the states. Then again all that matters to you is it's cheap.
Who says that besides you?

bacha29

Yes it was. Tell me why the Democrats put us through all this rigamarole when that was the goal? Why did Obama lie to us to get it passed? What's the endgame?
If you take the time to read Trumpcare you'll plainly see the need to make Mexico your permanent home such as it is. Especially if you allow your healthcare to lapse for more than 63 days.

vantexan

If you take the time to read Trumpcare you'll plainly see the need to make Mexico your permanent home such as it is. Especially if you allow your healthcare to lapse for more than 63 days.
Republican or Democrat, the U.S. is a very difficult place for the working class to retire. Wave the flag all you want, the powers that be took away a solid retirement from millions. I'd rather be in a developing nation with what's considered a very good income then struggling on that income in the States. By the way I'm in the safest state in Mexico. Violence rates lower than the U.S.. I'm paying for my dad's Dish satellite. That gives me access on the Dish Anywhere app to watch tv on my tablet. I have a HDMI attachment that plugs tablet into flat screen tv's. Works well, take U.S. tv wherever I go. All the comforts of home minus the cost.