Hey Freedom Fighters

vantexan

Much has been said about people here bowing to their masters. That some amongst us are walking tall, unbowed. They're fighting the good fight. They have courage, we're cowards if we aren't like them. That they see through all the attempts to gain control over all Americans and unlike the rest of us they'll fight if need be. No one is going to run their lives! Freeedommmm!!!

If you're trying to reach them but can't they may be down at the DMV renewing their tag. Or at home figuring taxes. Wondering how they'll meet the mortgage this month. Or if mortgage free they might be worrying about the property tax bill. Maybe they just got married and got a license for that. Or the AR-15 they bought required a license. Their kid is pushing them to buy them a car after he gets his license. But he's not so responsible and they're worried he'll jack up their insurance rate. Speaking of licenses they need to renew their own drivers license. Got to have it to work. Damn work. 60 hours a week and it all goes out the window. Almost forgot, got to go to the courthouse to see about rezoning my land so I can get a permit to build a shop.

Freeeedommmm!!!

newolddude

So you’re being oppressed by
-license plates
-taxes
-mortgages
-taxes
-any regulations of marriage
-any regulations of firearms
-any regulations around driving
-car insurance

Did I get that right?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
-license plates
-taxes
-mortgages
-taxes
-car insurance

Did I get that right?
I think Somalia is his dream destination.

vantexan

-license plates
-taxes
-mortgages
-taxes
-car insurance

Did I get that right?
Do I really have to explain this to you? I'm pointing out to all the folks who like to say that we're all sheep, cowards, letting evil forces behind the scenes control us, that their so called freedom isn't as free as they let on. They're as highly regulated as anyone.

vantexan

-license plates
-taxes
-mortgages
-taxes
-car insurance

Did I get that right?
You do illustrate a good point though. You have deeply ingrained views of the "other side" that gives you a myopic view and easily made assumptions. Don't feel bad, we all do. You just assumed I was another MAGA guy making snarky remarks about liberals. But it wasn't about you at all. But I'm certain you'll give me plenty to remark about in the future. :)

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
I actually took it is kind of a dig towards the MAGA folks.

Somalia is a good example of a place that doesn’t have all those restrictions on ‘freedom’.

rickyb

Problem with america is theres no social justice movements and weak unions.

So if u work ur job and entertain urself to death outside of work, u r part of the reason why u are not free.

Nolimitz

Much has been said about people here bowing to their masters. That some amongst us are walking tall, unbowed. They're fighting the good fight. They have courage, we're cowards if we aren't like them. That they see through all the attempts to gain control over all Americans and unlike the rest of us they'll fight if need be. No one is going to run their lives! Freeedommmm!!!

If you're trying to reach them but can't they may be down at the DMV renewing their tag. Or at home figuring taxes. Wondering how they'll meet the mortgage this month. Or if mortgage free they might be worrying about the property tax bill. Maybe they just got married and got a license for that. Or the AR-15 they bought required a license. Their kid is pushing them to buy them a car after he gets his license. But he's not so responsible and they're worried he'll jack up their insurance rate. Speaking of licenses they need to renew their own drivers license. Got to have it to work. Damn work. 60 hours a week and it all goes out the window. Almost forgot, got to go to the courthouse to see about rezoning my land so I can get a permit to build a shop.

Freeeedommmm!!!
take another free med bill and get back to us. seriously double standards here. just go to SA and gtfo