Hey upstate

rod

Retired 22 years
You are fast approching 20,000 posts. Aren't you going to predict when you will hit that number like you did for your 10,000th?

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is only ONE person who pays attention to that crap. I use the records kept by Browncafe to counter accusations by the ONE.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There is only ONE person who pays attention to that crap. I use the records kept by Browncafe to counter accusations by the ONE.

Texan started a thread on 12/28/11 to congratulate you on your 40K post. I noted your 43K post on 2/17/12 in the Random Facts thread (#1490). Today you stand at 44,036, which means you have made 1,036 posts in only 22 days, or an average of 47 posts per day. Your average since join date may be 10.18 but much like your headlines that is misleading.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Texan started a thread on 12/28/11 to congratulate you on your 40K post. I noted your 43K post on 2/17/12 in the Random Facts thread (#1490). Today you stand at 44,036, which means you have made 1,036 posts in only 22 days, or an average of 47 posts per day. Your average since join date may be 10.18 but much like your headlines that is misleading.
*And, what is my weight? What did I have to eat for dinner tonight? (That's one you'll never guess in a million years)
*How many stores did I shop in today and their names?
*What dvd did I watch just now?
*What time did I get up today?

You are creepy weird!!!

texan

Guess what ,both you and Texan have more posts per day than me !!! Amazing!!

I am slowing down. Guess I just started fast, but now I pace myself.
I guess I am one of the weird guys.
weges.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
*And, what is my weight? What did I have to eat for dinner tonight? (That's one you'll never guess in a million years)
*How many stores did I shop in today and their names?
*What dvd did I watch just now?
*What time did I get up today?

You are creepy weird!!!
Would guess around 320 pounds.

rod

Retired 22 years
I didn't mean to start arguments----------------------------------------------Oh wait--yes I did.

texan

Would guess around 320 pounds.

No way......

I know that she takes care of herself. You can just see it in her Cooking Thread, and from her other post.

She has other post also of surviving battles that I wish upon no one.

You are way off in that guess.

texan

No sir. She has shared she in nearing Social Security in a few years. Not 320 years.

I am a rookie, but to all that males that pick on her, we can step outside to talk about it.
Just kidding, but she posts a lot of things I think and want to say.

I just do not want to offend or stir up. But I will defend to death, your free speech, or hers.

US Army, 22 years protecting your rights and hers with my life to have the 1st Amendment stand.

Bless you from my heart.

wkmac

I have to admit when I read this above (the whole thread really) I just laughed and enjoyed the humor of it. But yesterday morning I read another post by Moreluck and just for schitts and giggles I made a mental note of her current post count. To be honest, I knew she posts a lot but I did think more (no pun) was being made out of this than it really is. And I still do actually.

Now this morning I happen to look again and here are the results for a 24 hour period.

Morning of March 12th post count at 44090
Morning of March 13th post count at 44191

Very impressive Moreluck. I'm truly impressed.

Dave, give it up man, she is going to make 50k before you even get close to 20K. More is really in a league of her own so why fight it.
:wink2: