Hey y'all!

Hey there! My names Kevin, I've peeked in and out of this forum when I first started at UPS back in November 2013 (mainly for boot issue) Figured I'd make an account and join in.

If you couldn't tell by my name, that's right, I'm a loader! Ahah :D Nah, I've been a sorter my entire time at UPS, I enjoy it a lot, much more than I do unloading or loading.

Currently part time but that may change, not sure what my lifes plans are yet, gonna be doing a lot of deciding in the next year. Maybe I'll go full time and see where the company takes me :)

Glad to be here!

Hey there! My names Kevin, I've peeked in and out of this forum when I first started at UPS back in November 2013 (mainly for boot issue) Figured I'd make an account and join in.

If you couldn't tell by my name, that's right, I'm a loader! Ahah :D Nah, I've been a sorter my entire time at UPS, I enjoy it a lot, much more than I do unloading or loading.

Currently part time but that may change, not sure what my lifes plans are yet, gonna be doing a lot of deciding in the next year. Maybe I'll go full time and see where the company takes me :)

Glad to be here!

Glad to be here!
Welcome to BC.
Stick around and have a good time!

Good luck,on your life adventures!

Thanks guys!

And certainly ChickenLegs! I always leave every door that I can open in life. I currently have a big a passion for music and so on my off nights I'll typically be in Boston playing shows at bars and such. I'm only 19 so I have all the time in the world to find out if that's where I want to go but I'm enjoying the search for where life's gonna take me!

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Thanks guys!

And certainly ChickenLegs! I always leave every door that I can open in life. I currently have a big a passion for music and so on my off nights I'll typically be in Boston playing shows at bars and such. I'm only 19 so I have all the time in the world to find out if that's where I want to go but I'm enjoying the search for where life's gonna take me!

That's a great outlook. Take care