HI everyone, rookie here!

DriverZach

I just got hired on as a seasonal package delivery driver. I'm taking my driving test tomorrow, Monday and then my DOT physical latter in the week. I'm pretty excited even though I'm coming on at the absolute busiest time of the year.
I have a question about the physical; I am red/green color blind, does anyone forsee this being an issue? I know there are glasses that will correct this issue, should a show up with a pair? Thanks for your help in advance!

Zach

Star B

White Lightening
Our DOT tester goes this way, if you can't read the numbers, they hold up three red/green/yellow colored folders. If you can't distinguish them on the folders, I'm sure you're DQ'd.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
In my state you only have to pass what's called the lantern test, which is not as technical as the numbered dots test. Basically it's 3 colored circles, red, yellow and green. Lots of color blind drivers on the road that can't pass the harder test.

rod

Retired 22 years
I read somewhere that 1 out of 5 guys are red/green color blind (but most won't admit it). Don't sweat it. Just don't get tickets for running red lights.