Hi my name is Mario

UPSGUY72

Yes I have some lateness.

Sent using BrownCafe App

How hard is it to show up to work on time. Grow up and get your priorities straight you either want to work for UPS or do what ever else your doing that makes you late. Do tell us that you over slept that BS...

You should be thankful your in the union you get to practice hanging yourself a lot of times so you get it right the final time. Get a non union job and keep showing up late will get you fired pretty quick.

I have no sympathy for people that can't show up to work and or show up on time. I drive 52 miles to work everyday no matter what the weather is like and I'm never late.

UPSGUY72

It’s because you guys (and gals) have ALLOWED them to lump them together……they are separate …..If you are written up for excessive absences and they term you for showing up late…….that will NEVER stick and has not where I work

I got a solution JUST SHOW UP TO WORK ON TIME problem solved....

OPTION3

if you only knew……Ive been at ups 29+ full-time years…..NEVER been late…not once……ever. As for others, I don’t understand it. But I do understand taking days off….this job does not allow you to do 1/2 days. The company is forevermore telling me to not tell them how to run “their” company……To which I reply when I call in(wether it’s the first or the tenth time) “ I don’t tell you how to run your company…Don’t tell me how to run my Personal life…….click”

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I live about ten minutes from work and that is if I catch all the lights. I still show up 45 minutes before my start time "just in case." It has paid off several times and in 30 years I have never been late for work.

OPTION3

I live about ten minutes from work and that is if I catch all the lights. I still show up 45 minutes before my start time "just in case." It has paid off several times and in 30 years I have never been late for work.
yup, have changed a flat a few times….even returned home to get forgotten paperwork….it’s habit---and I have a 45 min drive to work

Ouch

Hey Mario i will ask this again. Did you have days when you called in? Are their employees that work around you that have called in or been late more than you with no discipline? Article 37 and 66. File harassment on the sup and get him off your back. Their is always someone who has set the presidenc on attendance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No way in hell I'm showing up 45 minutes before start time. Hell sometimes I'm still in bed 45 minutes before start time.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
No way in hell I'm showing up 45 minutes before start time. Hell sometimes I'm still in bed 45 minutes before start time.

Hey whatever works for you. I have my place where I can relax, drink my coffee, and talk to my buddies. I learned long ago not worry about other drivers morning routines. It's all about what works for you.