High Dosage Marijuana Causing Psychosis

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
56C18050-85F9-45D9-B238-572258953CBF.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 448054

Hmmm , another google and paste by @Wally without reading the full article 🤦‍♂️
The key word is "insights". This is how studies work. They were looking at the health of nearly 30,000 stoners with cannabis use disorder (CUD) who were then paired with adults with no CUD exposure. The results were not good for the stoners. Future studies will be done looking into if if is the weed causing the damage.

You use anything in high volume and it's not a stretch to think it can have negative effects on the body.

You want to keep using, go ahead, knock yourself out. Just don't drive while doing so and certainly do not be surprised at some possible negative consequences.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Now I know your brain is gone. Only lemmings are on the left. You must have long covid.
Some people just lead sad lives. Work all their life for retirement and when they get to that point all they do is log on to the internet most of the day and circle jerk with others that only agree with them. Truly pathetic. Should get out more and experience the real world.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Some people just lead sad lives. Work all their life for retirement and when they get to that point all they do is log on to the internet most of the day and circle jerk with others that only agree with them. Truly pathetic. Should get out more and experience the real world.
Excellent post my union brother
🧔‍♂️✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sad, drug addicted lives.

vantexan

Says the guy on the internet making observations.