Hilarious

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hey btw apple has slave camps in China so while you're linking to their website you are literally supporting slave owners. Not here to judge but just thought you should know.

They don't actually care about slavery, or human trafficking, unless they feel like they can use it against people whose views they disapprove of.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
They don't actually care about slavery, or human trafficking, unless they feel like they can use it against people whose views they disapprove of.
If you mention human trafficking you get laughed at and compared to Q when all you are really guilty of is not wanting little boys and girls to suffer.

Satan is a master deceiver

El Correcto

god is dead
If you mention human trafficking you get laughed at and compared to Q when all you are really guilty of is not wanting little boys and girls to suffer.

Human trafficking is a problem they don’t want to acknowledge on the border crisis right now and with their proposals to solve it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I keep seeing reports of large numbers of children being found by marshals and other federal agents. Left wing propaganda media doesn't seem very interested.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hey btw apple has slave camps in China so while you're linking to their website you are literally supporting slave owners. Not here to judge but just thought you should know.

So I guess you two have all American made and right wing approved Phones, Tablets, and Internet equipment that uses no parts whatsoever manufactured in China? Got it.

fishtm2001

fishtm2001

"There's going to have to be accountability," he went on to say. "You had a bunch of lawyers and politicians, led by Donald Trump, who systematically lied to voters before the election, then lied to their voters after the election. That big lie then culminated in violence on Jan. 6 at the Capitol. You would think even after that, they would now abandon it, but instead, we see in legislatures around the country, Republicans are still clinging to the lie, continuing to lie to their voters."

Elections Lawyer Marc Elias