Hilary Clinton

wkmac

President Hillary Clinton in 2012. She can be a total bitch, and that's what I want in the White House when she's dealing with some tinpot dictator or tough situation. Governor Krispy Kreme won't stand a chance if she runs.

I think Hillary (as is everyone else) is ineligible to run for President in 2012'. It's a calendar thing!

trickpony1

She has assumed full responsiblity for Benghazi.

....was this kinda like Janet Reno taking full responsibility for Waco?

What both women are probably thinking is, "....yeah.....(laughter)......like you're gonna do something to me.".(more laughter).

To date it looks like neither woman has suffered any consequences of their decision.

Last edited:

wkmac

What both women are probably thinking is, "....yeah.....(laughter)......like you're gonna do something to me.".(more laughter).

To date it looks like neither woman has suffered any consequences of their decision.

Good point Trick and you are correct.

bbsam

Staff member

want them thrown in Leavenworth?

wkmac

I was thinking more along the lines of Gitmo but I'll settle for Leavenworth. And besides, if I had my way they'd have tons of company but then Washington DC would be a literal ghost town too. Then again, a number of corporate interests would be hollowed out as well.

As Assange sez, "Crush the Bastards!"

wkmac

That only applied to McCain.
She is exempt by the media.

Whoops I thought you meant 2016. Sorry.

Tex,

You are suppose to change calendars on Jan. 1st and it helps avoid these "Whoops!" Unlike UPS, although it could be the next cost cutting initiative, FedEx may not give out calendars so MFX has to make due. Until the bean counters step in, you've got no excuse.
:wink2:

texan

Tex,

You are suppose to change calendars on Jan. 1st and it helps avoid these "Whoops!" Unlike UPS, although it could be the next cost cutting initiative, FedEx may not give out calendars so MFX has to make due. Until the bean counters step in, you've got no excuse.
:wink2:
You are correct. No excuse.
ostrich-head-in-sand_zps562015d3.jpg

trickpony1

well....gosh......I don't know.
There were 4 ATF agents and 80 something Davidians lost at Waco.
There were 4 Americans lost at Benghazi.

What do you suppose would happen to the Trickster or bbsam if we did that?
Just an afterthought.......

bbsam

Staff member
well....gosh......I don't know.
There were 4 ATF agents and 80 something Davidians lost at Waco.
There were 4 Americans lost at Benghazi.

What do you suppose would happen to the Trickster or bbsam if we did that?
Just an afterthought.......
The world will never know...or will it?

BrownArmy

I don't recall this level of outrage against previous Sec. of State C. Rice, who simply 'repeated the information' the intelligence community gave her, which helped lead us into the idiot Iraq war, where...remind me...how many Americans died? How many Iraqis?

It's a bit apples and oranges, but apply your defense of C. Rice to Hillary Clinton and then reassess your position.

island1fox

What difference does it make ???

When Rice runs for PREZ we will be open for discussion.

Hope you feel the same way when old Hil runs --she will start her campaign in about 23 months.

After these fiascos Politicians should know when it is time to go away !!!

wkmac

What difference does it make ???

When Rice runs for PREZ we will be open for discussion.

Hope you feel the same way when old Hil runs --she will start her campaign in about 23 months.

After these fiascos Politicians should know when it is time to go away !!!

It's that discussion is why my money sez she will never run.

Also agree with Brown, Hillary will call it a day.