Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Doubling down on stupidity, never a smart move.
Via WaPo:
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney on Wednesday defended Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s statement before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that it doesn’t make a difference what administration officials first said in explaining how Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were slain in last September’s attack in Benghazi, Libya.
Carney told reporters at the daily press briefing that there has been an “obvious political obsession over a series of talking points” that bears no relevance to the essential issues at stake.
“No one took more seriously the fact that we lost four American lives in Benghazi than the president of the United States and the secretary of state of the United States,” Carney said.
“And whatever was said — based on information provided by the intelligence community – on a series of Sunday shows bears no ultimate relevance” to the question of what happened and who was responsible for the attack, he added

Hilary has a new nick-name from me. I saw about 5 minutes of the opening of the testifying today.

She never stopped nodding for the entire time, so now she is "Bobble-head"

Remember this.......even though the DA after she said it was an terror attack....
Hillary Clinton blames Anti-Islam Film for violence in Mid East - YouTube

Video: Rand Paul Hammers Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi During Senate Hearing, “I Would Have Relieved You Of Your Post”…

Awesome job by Senator Paul.

Hillary Clinton Angrily Shouts: “What Difference Does It Make” Why Four Americans Were Killed In Benghazi?…

Wow.

texan

Doubling down on stupidity, never a smart move.
Via WaPo:
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney on Wednesday defended Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s statement before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that it doesn’t make a difference what administration officials first said in explaining how Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were slain in last September’s attack in Benghazi, Libya.
Carney told reporters at the daily press briefing that there has been an “obvious political obsession over a series of talking points” that bears no relevance to the essential issues at stake.
“No one took more seriously the fact that we lost four American lives in Benghazi than the president of the United States and the secretary of state of the United States,” Carney said.
“And whatever was said — based on information provided by the intelligence community – on a series of Sunday shows bears no ultimate relevance” to the question of what happened and who was responsible for the attack, he added

Hilary has a new nick-name from me. I saw about 5 minutes of the opening of the testifying today.

She never stopped nodding for the entire time, so now she is "Bobble-head"

Remember this.......even though the DA after she said it was an terror attack....
Hillary Clinton blames Anti-Islam Film for violence in Mid East - YouTube

Video: Rand Paul Hammers Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi During Senate Hearing, “I Would Have Relieved You Of Your Post”…

Awesome job by Senator Paul.

Hillary Clinton Angrily Shouts: “What Difference Does It Make” Why Four Americans Were Killed In Benghazi?…

Wow.
And her or Biden will be the next Front runner for the Democrats.
photo-401476_zpsc5f2d1ca.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let me get this straight.
On another thread on 09-12-12 , I posted a report from a foreign news service that detailed exactly what happened to our embassy. How it was a vacant area until 8pm , no one was protesting anything , then 200 armed men show up forcing local residents back into their homes , nothing happens until 10pm when more men arrive and start the attack .
So hillary & all of our intelligence agencies never read that news story.
Because according to the current SOS , they are still looking for the reason .
So I must be smarter than them all , which is a scary thought.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She didn't help her case at all. All she said was why are we talking about the past. Because apparently u have no clue how to do your job that's y.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
She's toast in '16, no chance.
It really depends on how Obama's second term goes, by which I mean not how you personally think it goes but how the majority of the American public thinks it goes. If he finishes with decent approval ratings, then Hillary is a pretty good bet (assuming she runs). If he finishes with the kind of approval ratings that Bush had at the end of his second term, then yes she's toast.

over9five

Staff member
I don't like Hillary, not because she isn't extremely qualified, but because I detest political dynasties. That being said, if she runs in 2016, there is not a Republican that can come close to defeating her. Not even Cristie.
How about a Democrat? Anyone you'd like to see run against Hillary?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw the clip today of Whoopie on the View, fawnng over the greatness of Hilary and she called her the B. word........but it's OK when Whoopie does it.
The comment that Hillary made....."What difference does it make......etc"

Picture Ted Kennedy saying , "At this point in time what difference does it make that I drove Chappaquiddick with Mary Jo Kopechne????""