Hilary Clinton

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
HAHAHHA...

Even fox news is starting to walk back their claims of an indictment, saying Hillary will most likely NOT be charged, but should, but for the corrupt Obama administration that will prevent an indictment.

The bullcrap never ends at fox.

They make a ridiculous suggestion for months, then have to walk it back with an excuse.

You stay tuned.

Hillary will be president and you will still have egg on your face.

TOS.
That's funny, I watched Fox News this morning since I am on vacation this week.

They didn't say anything close to Hillary won't be charged.

You have a link?

newfie

HAHAHHA...

Even fox news is starting to walk back their claims of an indictment, saying Hillary will most likely NOT be charged, but should, but for the corrupt Obama administration that will prevent an indictment.

The bullcrap never ends at fox.

They make a ridiculous suggestion for months, then have to walk it back with an excuse.

You stay tuned.

Hillary will be president and you will still have egg on your face.

TOS.

I don't watch fox news as much as you do, but I do know that the Washington post, LA times and even MSNBC are telling you to pull your head out and pay attention.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hi...olitical-appearances-bills-former-lover-says/
Hillary ‘had several abortions’, kept Chelsea for political appearances: Bill’s former lover

Even having a child was a political calculation for Hillary Clinton, one of Bill Clinton’s former lovers says — and it’s those types of actions that she believes should give every woman pause before making Hillary the first female president.

Miller, who had a three-month affair with then Gov. Bill Clinton in 1983, recently shared with The American Mirror some of the intimate secrets Bill told her, including that even having a child was a political calculation for the current Democratic front runner for president.

“She had several abortions before she had Chelsea and it was only because Bill convinced her that if they were ever going to move up in politics that they had to have a child because that is what the political analysts had said,” Miller says.

“They’ve gotta see her as a human. They have to see her — I think in society they always say, ‘If you were a mother, you can’t be half bad. There has to be some love or gentleness or compassion within in you birth a child,’ but that’s not true.

When she was asked about where she heard Hillary Clinton was a lesbian, she responded, “Bill told me!"
“Because I said why do you think she is so cold?” recalling her conversation with Bill. “Why do you think she is so uninterested in kissing and holding and just being close physically?

“He said that when she was in college that she and some girls experimented and she liked it."