Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just heard on one of the morning news shows a Clinton supporter saying, "She can't seem to get rid of the people who are causing her trouble."

REALLY??

God forbid she be held accountable for her own actions!

newfie

why, EXACTLY?

TOS.
upload_2016-10-30_18-4-47.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside

Has America become so numb by the decades of lies and cynicism oozing from Clinton Inc. that it could elect Hillary Clinton as president, even after Friday's FBI announcement that it had reopened an investigation of her emails while secretary of state?

What if she is elected? Think of a nation suffering a bad economy and continuing chaos in the Middle East, and now also facing a criminal investigation of a president. Add to that congressional investigations and a public vision of Clinton as a Nixonian figure wandering the halls, wringing her hands.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Democrats should ask Clinton to step aside

Has America become so numb by the decades of lies and cynicism oozing from Clinton Inc. that it could elect Hillary Clinton as president, even after Friday's FBI announcement that it had reopened an investigation of her emails while secretary of state?

What if she is elected? Think of a nation suffering a bad economy and continuing chaos in the Middle East, and now also facing a criminal investigation of a president. Add to that congressional investigations and a public vision of Clinton as a Nixonian figure wandering the halls, wringing her hands.

PSST TONY,

how many times does it have to be stated??

THEY ARE NOT RE OPENING THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION... it was never closed. and they are not REINVESTING HER EMAILS..

Only those of anthony wiener, to determine IF they EVEN have ANY IMPORTANCE to the clinton investigation.

The misreporting of this story shows how little people really understand about issues beyond what they think they hear.

TOS.

rickyb

Glenn Greenwald ‏@ggreenwald 10h10 hours ago

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted Bernie Sanders

I'm not sure this will actually be the big takeaway from a Hillary Clinton victory

Glenn Greenwald added,

Bernie Sanders @BernieSanders
If this election has taught us anything, it's that the American people are sick and tired of the economic, political and media status quo.

BrownArmy

...Get over the semantics, your goddess is flawed just like your troll behavior on here.. Both candidates are terrible...

Correct, both candidates are terrible.

And, one of those two terrible candidates will end up as President.

Look, I Wish I Were Better At This Also...

"Like a lot of you, I didn’t expect this election season to turn out the way it has. When we started out with more than 20 candidates competing for the Democratic and Republican nominations, who would have guessed that we’d end up with two nominees who are disliked and distrusted by a majority of Americans? I figured that at this point in the year, I’d be doing the typical third-party thing: you know, scraping together a couple million votes from independents and people on the ideological fringe. Instead, tens of millions of people are taking a serious look at my candidacy, which is something I clearly was not capable of dealing with. Whoops..."

BrownArmy

"It’s frustrating, because what we have here is a great chance to show voters they have options besides the Democratic and Republican parties, which keep offering the same tired ideas we’ve tried a hundred times before. But at the same time, we have me, sitting there for yet another interview where I’m asked very basic questions about current events and blanking like an idiot. I’m not just letting myself down—I’m letting down everyone who’s looking for a credible alternative to two deeply flawed major-party nominees.

It sucks! I don’t know what else to tell you"...

BrownArmy

"What makes it really disappointing is that I truly believe libertarianism has valuable ideas to contribute to America’s political discourse. And just in general, I think it would be great to have at least one viable choice out there besides the two major parties, which on many issues, like corporate influence and federal spending, aren’t all that different. But boy oh boy, am I ever doing a :censored2:ty job of communicating all that. Voters deserve to hear about these policies from someone who can intelligently and persuasively represent them. But instead you’ve got me. Sorry."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Correct, both candidates are terrible.

And, one of those two terrible candidates will end up as President.

Look, I Wish I Were Better At This Also...

"Like a lot of you, I didn’t expect this election season to turn out the way it has. When we started out with more than 20 candidates competing for the Democratic and Republican nominations, who would have guessed that we’d end up with two nominees who are disliked and distrusted by a majority of Americans? I figured that at this point in the year, I’d be doing the typical third-party thing: you know, scraping together a couple million votes from independents and people on the ideological fringe. Instead, tens of millions of people are taking a serious look at my candidacy, which is something I clearly was not capable of dealing with. Whoops..."
If I were voting for the person who gives the best interviews I'd vote for McMullin. That's not what this should be about though.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So it begins.
Democrat Doug Schoen Is Reconsidering His Support For Hillary Clinton Because Of FBI Investigation

DOUG SCHOEN: As you know, I have been a supporter of Secretary Clinton... But given that this investigation is going to go on for many months after the election... But if the Secretary of State wins, we will have a president under criminal investigation, with Huma Abedin under criminal investigation, with the Secretary of State, the president-elect, should she win under investigation.

Harris, under these circumstances, I am actively reassessing my support. I'm not a Trump --

HARRIS FAULKNER, FOX NEWS: Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. You are not going to vote for Hillary Clinton?

SCHOEN: Harris, I'm deeply concerned that we'll have a constitutional crisis if she's elected.

FAULKNER: Wow!

SCHOEN: I want to learn more this week. See what we see. But as of today, I am not a supporter of the Secretary of State for the nation's highest office.

FAULKNER: How long have you known the clintons.

SCHOEN: I've known the clintons since '94.

FAULKNER: Wow! But their friend here has said he's reconsidering.

SCHOEN: I have to, because of the impact on the governance of the country and our international situation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So it begins.
Democrat Doug Schoen Is Reconsidering His Support For Hillary Clinton Because Of FBI Investigation

DOUG SCHOEN: As you know, I have been a supporter of Secretary Clinton... But given that this investigation is going to go on for many months after the election... But if the Secretary of State wins, we will have a president under criminal investigation, with Huma Abedin under criminal investigation, with the Secretary of State, the president-elect, should she win under investigation.

Harris, under these circumstances, I am actively reassessing my support. I'm not a Trump --

HARRIS FAULKNER, FOX NEWS: Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. You are not going to vote for Hillary Clinton?

SCHOEN: Harris, I'm deeply concerned that we'll have a constitutional crisis if she's elected.

FAULKNER: Wow!

SCHOEN: I want to learn more this week. See what we see. But as of today, I am not a supporter of the Secretary of State for the nation's highest office.

FAULKNER: How long have you known the clintons.

SCHOEN: I've known the clintons since '94.

FAULKNER: Wow! But their friend here has said he's reconsidering.

SCHOEN: I have to, because of the impact on the governance of the country and our international situation.
Who?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Never heard of him.

He is a paid HACK on FOX news, supposedly a democrat brought onto the FOX set to represent the democratic party in round table discussions.

Shoen, always throws the democrats under the bus on set.

He is no different than that other bum, DICK MORRIS, until FOX fired him.

Anything Shoen says on the air or in print has to be taken with a grain of salt. He hasnt been relevant in politics since the early 90's.

FOX always digs in the graveyard for FORMER democrats willing to come on the air and to be critical of anything the democrats do.

In addition to SHOEN, they have that other relic, PAT CADDELL is another former democrat who is paid to come onto the air and bash on democrats.

Its all part of the programming for FOX.

They couldnt bring in a current DEMOCRAT to a debate, cause they would lose the arguments of the day, so they have to bring in RELICS who have nothing to lose by siding with the conservative agenda on daily programming.

TOS.