Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
65aaf440c02be971afdbfaf5300fd9ab.jpg

Sportello

Banned
Hillary Clinton’s niece is voting for Donald Trump | New York Post

Hillary Clinton’s niece is turning her back on her “selfish” aunt — to endorse Donald Trump for president.

“I support Donald Trump 100 percent,” Macy Smit, the daughter of Bill Clinton’s half-brother Roger Clinton, declared to RadarOnline.

Man you are desperate.

This Clinton? Lock him up!!!!!

Conviction and pardon
During his brother's presidential campaign and subsequent administration, Clinton was given the codename "Headache" by the Secret Service due to his controversial behavior.[7] In January 2001, before his brother left office, Clinton was granted a controversial presidential pardon for a 1985 cocaine possession conviction for which he had served a year in prison. The pardon allowed for the conviction to be expunged from his criminal record.

DUI arrest
Roger Clinton was arrested for driving under the influence on June 5, 2016, in the seaside city of Redondo Beach, about 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, California.[9]

Roger Clinton pleaded guilty in August 2001 to a misdemeanor count of reckless driving after Hermosa Beach city prosecutors agreed to drop two DUI charges and one count of disturbing the peace against him. He was sentenced then to two years probation, ordered not to drive with any alcohol or drugs in his system and to pay about $1,350 in fines and costs.

klein

Für Meno :)
Even if she wins the election, what time is she going to have to run the country, bring jobs, do presidential stuff when she's busy with her lawyers trying to defend herself because this investigation will not go away. Hilary will put herself first and throw everybody under the bus before she admits anything.
Do you know that Trump has 75 court appearances in the next 12 months ?
Dec 16th for demanding and receiving oral sex from 12 and 13 yr old girls !
Looks like he'll be spending more time in court , than in the Whitehouse or governing the US !

rickyb

this is a video primarily about hillary clinton getting money from teh saudi government who are also funding ISIS which julian assange calls the most revelatory leak of the whole bunch.

but he also says the media, wall street, military establishment is firmly behind hillary and wont let trump win

rickyb

Even if she wins the election, what time is she going to have to run the country, bring jobs, do presidential stuff when she's busy with her lawyers trying to defend herself because this investigation will not go away. Hilary will put herself first and throw everybody under the bus before she admits anything.
even if she didnt have lawsuits she still wouldnt be bringing jobs.

what the corporations want is what the corporations get!

newfie

Do you know that Trump has 75 court appearances in the next 12 months ?
Dec 16th for demanding and receiving oral sex from 12 and 13 yr old girls !
Looks like he'll be spending more time in court , than in the Whitehouse or governing the US !

Source please. while I can find that there are 75 possible litigations I do not see where he personally is scheduled to attend any in court.

you do realize billionaires have a lot of money and spend a lot of there time fighting frivolous lawsuits?

Sportello

Banned
Source please. while I can find that there are 75 possible litigations I do not see where he personally is scheduled to attend any in court.

you do realize billionaires have a lot of money and spend a lot of there time fighting frivolous lawsuits?
Source please. I cannot find anything that indicates Trump is a billionaire.

newfie

Hillary was on the Orgy Island jet 6 times .

that island needs a good thorough investigation. Bill went there 25 times.

If Hillary loses this presidency I would not be surprised to see the Clintons separate. I think their marriage has always been a partnership rather then a marriage. With Hillary losing and being too old to run again it would seem there would no longer be a reason to maintain the sham marriage.

rickyb

Mr. Johnston also revealed how the very highest income Americans received a much bigger tax cut under President Clinton than from all the other Bush tax cuts combined.'

didnt konw this and im not really suprised