Hilary Clinton

BrownArmy

Emails Warrant No New Action Against Hillary Clinton, friend.B.I. Director Says

The friend.B.I. informed Congress on Sunday that it has not changed its conclusions about Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state, removing a dark cloud that has been hanging over her campaign two days before Election Day.

James B. Comey, the friend.B.I. director, said in a letter to members of Congress that “based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The friend.B.I. informed Congress on Sunday that it has not changed its conclusions about Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state, removing a dark cloud that has been hanging over her campaign two days before Election Day.

James B. Comey, the friend.B.I. director, said in a letter to members of Congress that “based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton.”
If any of the old people who had their panties in a wad about this understood how technology works they'd know it was highly unlikely the emails were any different than the ones the FBI already had.

P

pickup

So either members of Congress are working on Sundays especially the Sunday before an election or he just stuck the letter to Congress under the locked door of the building

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope not moving. Just won't acknowledge the bitch.
tumblr_lbr8taoSwZ1qbsnoz.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So pretty much like the last eight years under the Kenyan usurper?
Blackjack circa 2008:
silver 40-55 bucks by 11/11/09
Gold Could be in the 2000+ range

The big 3 will cease to exsist (one will fail and the other two will have a "shotgun wedding")

A relative high number of low to mid level politicos will meet a untimley demise at the hands of regular folk forcing all city halls to become fortresses.

The Dow is going to lose another 3000 points next year.

Unemployment will be 15% minimum.

Entire Malls will be turned into "Ghost Malls"

Crime is going to skyrocket
A bankrupt municipality will entertain being bought by a foreign nation.

We will see food raids by the EPA with the Dept of agriculture cracking down on backyard farming and co-ops.

Several banks are going to close AND NOT REFUND DEPOSITORS.

Towns are going to break the back of residents with skyhigh taxes trying to stave off bankrupty take their money and STILL FAIL in record numbers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Is the Foundation investigation on going?