Hilary Clinton

floridays

Not ethical? That's your standard? The justice department isn't big enough to chase all of that.
I didn't say to investigate ethics, it is a given that it is unethical, I said investicate to find if the criminal code was broken. INVESTIGATE.

floridays

From what I read, I'm not sure anything points to illegality. Definitely an agreement between DNC and Clinton campaign with paper trail and everything.
We need a special counsel to go through everything, no limits at all to ascertain whether the law was broken. INVESTIGATE>

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't say to investigate ethics, it is a given that it is unethical, I said investicate to find if the criminal code was broken. INVESTIGATE.
It's not up to you.

Why don't you just admit that this doesn't have to do with investigating Clinton. You just don't like the fact that the president is in deep do-do.

bbsam

Staff member
Campaign finance? I don't know. Can't hurt to allow proper authorities to investigate.
Maybe. I wonder who the proper authorities are. Doesn't seem like there would be written agreements for funding if it was against the law. Unethical and unnecessary possibly but both parties entered into the agreement.

floridays

Maybe. I wonder who the proper authorities are. Doesn't seem like there would be written agreements for funding if it was against the law. Unethical and unnecessary possibly but both parties entered into the agreement.
Lets just agree to allow better minds than ours to sift it out. INVESTIGATE.

floridays

Sanders voters were disenfranchised, the sanctity of an election process was harmed. INVESTIGATE.