Hilary Clinton

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Because the last time the FBI interviewed Hillary they didn't even record the interview, and the FBI itself destroyed potential evidence.
So every FBI agent is a Democrat lackey who are incapable of doing their job?
All the press is also under Democrats control too according to your other posts?
I guess you also think the fluoridated water is part of a Democratic plot to control the population.
Jesus seek professional help. You got mental issues

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So every FBI agent is a Democrat lackey who are incapable of doing their job?
All the press is also under Democrats control too according to your other posts?
I guess you also think the fluoridated water is part of a Democratic plot to control the population.
Jesus seek professional help. You got mental issues
he just needs to spent an afternoon with rickyb

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Man, some of ya have a lot of time to kill. Lol
Not all us are celebrating our baseball team winning the world series......Oh, wait you aren't either.
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

newfie

You know it's a bad idea to have the president demanding prosecution of his political rivals, right? It's the sorta thing that happens in dictatorships.

you appear to be straddling the fence for this argument. you have previously made it a point to claim that Hillary is no longer a political rival?

It will be fine

you appear to be straddling the fence for this argument. you have previously made it a point to claim that Hillary is no longer a political rival?
Are you arguing it's a good idea for a president to be directing the independent department of justice to prosecute his political opponents? There's a reason the civilized world frowns on that sort of behavior from Putin. It's classic autocrat.

newfie

Are you arguing it's a good idea for a president to be directing the independent department of justice to prosecute his political opponents? There's a reason the civilized world frowns on that sort of behavior from Putin. It's classic autocrat.

I believe the point you responded to was my commentary on the fact that one minute you say Hillary is no longer relevant and the next moment you call her trumps opposition as if she was still relevant. you changed your classification of Hillary to suit the argument you were trying to make.