Hilary Clinton

newfie

27858569_10215273877858764_2123420639980298605_n.jpg

floridays

Repeat after me:

No one cares about HRC, unless you’re a conspiracy-nut-job maroon.

Rinse, repeat.
Repeat after me
I don't give a rat's ass personally about Hillary Clinton, however no one should be above the law. If her prior actions are righteously investigated and pursued regardless of her position, past and current and a truthful rendering of the facts are issued and prosecuted I will be satisfied. If she died tonight, I would want the same for justice sake. It would be an example for all politicians, current and future, that they have no cover when it comes to political crime. You see I want truth and justice, including Donald J Trump. This country and our several states belong to the citizens of such. No more and no less.

BrownArmy

Repeat after me
I don't give a rat's ass personally about Hillary Clinton, however no one should be above the law. If her prior actions are righteously investigated and pursued regardless of her position, past and current and a truthful rendering of the facts are issued and prosecuted I will be satisfied. If she died tonight, I would want the same for justice sake. It would be an example for all politicians, current and future, that they have no cover when it comes to political crime. You see I want truth and justice, including Donald J Trump. This country and our several states belong to the citizens of such. No more and no less.

Great, I couldn't agree more.

I guess all of the previous scrutiny wasn't thorough enough, so by all means, let's revisit her potential crimes.

I'm all for it.

And, none of that has anything to do with Trump.

Repeat after me:

Trump is the President, Hillary is unemployed.

BrownArmy

DNC double standard has someone squirming.

Can you point me to the DNC talking points?

Is that a website, or a handout?

Repeat after me:

The only people still talking about HRC are maroon conspiracy nut-job idiots.

Guy, you spend way more of your time thinking about Hillary than I do.

Want to know how much I think about Hillary?

The answer is, only when I'm responding to people like you.

#getoverit

@You'reamoron

Last edited by a moderator:

vantexan

Great, I couldn't agree more.

I guess all of the previous scrutiny wasn't thorough enough, so by all means, let's revisit her potential crimes.

I'm all for it.

And, none of that has anything to do with Trump.

Repeat after me:

Trump is the President, Hillary is unemployed.
Hillary screwed Bernie. I would think that would be enough to upset the communists here.

vantexan

How far to the Motherland comrade? How you doing big boy? I must say, you do not shy from adventure.
Remember that Charlton Heston movie where all the mutants were trying to get into his fortified home? Well it's not like that LOL. Going to KFC for lunch today, need some Americana.